VA Lots and lots of parts sc300

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-16, 10:49 PM
Rickbean
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lots and lots of parts sc300

I have way too much to list so here is a few and ill post pics later..everything is $200 obo each..just because i dont know what everything is worth and i want to follow the rules so just make an offer
Tanin ecu 95 sc300(lifetime warranty i think)
alternator w/less than 2000 miles
Rear diff sc300
97 tails, 1 fog, grill thingy,
Set of 97(5star)and 95(6 star) stock rims and tires
ALMOST every interior peice imaginable(seats in bad condition cept for pass.
headrests
basically a whole 2jz w harness
probabaly alot more

i will post pics tommrow i just wanted to get this posted i live right on the NC/VA LINE fyi so i can travel either way if its worthwhile

Last edited by Rickbean; 12-03-16 at 10:58 PM.
Old 12-03-16, 11:06 PM
Rickbean
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just remembered i have 3 sets of 92 fogs and 2 sets of headlights, pass front fender(white) window regs, cd changer, antennea motor, sunroof ..and half a digiorno pizza in the microwave
Old 12-04-16, 01:51 AM
jwynn
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog

How much for 97 fog and what side is it? My tab broke on mine.
Old 12-04-16, 06:47 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

OP - Please get a qualified voucher to PM me. Total amount of parts you are selling is up there and you cannot part a car here if not qualified. Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on a stickied thread on top of the Classified Page . Not every one can be a voucher ! Here is a link and please review the rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...d-read-me.html

Let me quote some parts from that thread :

4. High dollar sales. Members who have recently joined our forum or those members with less than 300 posts (regardless of join date) who post high dollar items for sale may have their threads closed or removed due to the increased risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be set lower based on our classifieds moderator teams discretion. All members selling high dollar items should be prepared and proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. This is referred to as a 'vouch', and the voucher must post directly and publicly in your for sale thread.

Moderators and members may ask for vouches to make sure someone who is known to our Club Lexus community knows the seller and/or has inspected the item being sold. Vouchers for high dollar sales are expected to personally know the member you're vouching for and will need to commit to be personally involved if there is any issue with the sale or product being sold. The member selling the item is reponsible for proactively contacting the vouching member and having them post in their thread or PM the moderator who closed their thread requesting a vouch. Don't wait to be asked, as your thread may be deleted.

5. No bulk or volume sales are allowed in these forums. If you acquire items in quantity (bulk sales mean >1 item) with the intent of offering them for resale here, you are considered a dealer under this rule.

Guys get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. The rule is very clear on the link stated above.. please read !