TN WTB LS400 brake upgrades in South East (near Chattanooga)

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-16, 08:12 AM
Matt300ZXT
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB LS400 brake upgrades in South East (near Chattanooga)

I'm in Chattanooga, and only looking in cities surrounding it by 2 hours, such as Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Birmingham, Fort Payne, Huntsville, etc. I have cash in hand and ready to buy asap. If someone doesn't have anything available, then I'm going to order in from a caliper rebuilder. I need my car back on the road.

Anyways, what I'm looking for is clean, functioning LS400 front calipers, and SC400 rear calipers. If you have the rotors (preferably slotted or drilled) that's one less thing I'd have to buy. Pads aren't a big deal since I can get those at the parts store, I don't really need performance pads. Also, it'd be great if you had braided lines as well, but once again no biggie.

Like I said, cash in hand, ready to buy today. I can come down there and take them off your hands.
Old 07-27-16, 09:42 PM
RXRodger
Instructor

Received 202 Likes on 157 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT
I'm in Chattanooga, and only looking in cities surrounding it by 2 hours, such as Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Birmingham, Fort Payne, Huntsville, etc. I have cash in hand and ready to buy asap. If someone doesn't have anything available, then I'm going to order in from a caliper rebuilder. I need my car back on the road.

Anyways, what I'm looking for is clean, functioning LS400 front calipers, and SC400 rear calipers. If you have the rotors (preferably slotted or drilled) that's one less thing I'd have to buy. Pads aren't a big deal since I can get those at the parts store, I don't really need performance pads. Also, it'd be great if you had braided lines as well, but once again no biggie.

Like I said, cash in hand, ready to buy today. I can come down there and take them off your hands.
Why don't you just buy them (the LS400 calipers) from Adv Auto, Oreilly, NAPA, or Auto Zone? They are usually $70 or $80 if you catch a 20% sale. Take them your old calipers back as the core, they don't care or look. Have bought 2 sets that way, work great. Haven't tried the SC400 rears.

Edit: I just checked, Adv Auto has them for $69.99 and have a 20% sale so what is that $56? Buy their rotors, they are pretty good or buy something more advanced from AutoAnything, Rock Auto, etc. Will ship all to your house and you don't have to drive anywhere.

Last edited by RXRodger; 07-27-16 at 09:46 PM. Reason: ADV price