IL FS: OEM Toyota Supra Repair/Maintenance Manuals - Elec, Chassis, Engine, Etc. $100

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-15, 09:50 AM
iContango
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: OEM Toyota Supra Repair/Maintenance Manuals - Elec, Chassis, Engine, Etc. $100

I have a nice set of (3) Toyota Supra Turbo / Non-Turbo Repair / Service Manuals . This is the full set and describes every possible procedure you can perform on 3rd generation Supras (and of course SC300/400, especially those with GTE swaps). This set is labeled at "1994" but is VERY applicable to the entire Supra/SC generation.

The manuals are in nice shape in binders, but do have some dirt/grease spots on the outside - nothing major. All pages are in-tact and in great shape. All three manuals come installed in their own individual binder as well.

$100 Shipped or $85 picked up in Chicago.

I dont know how to get a "vouch" but I can say I purchased my '99 from SIDWIN on this forum. I flew down to New Orleans and picked the car up, and drove it back to Chicago. Here is a link to the sales thread - I hope that is enough of a vouch? https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...-11-500-a.html
Attached Thumbnails FS: OEM Toyota Supra Repair/Maintenance Manuals - Elec, Chassis, Engine, Etc. 0-photo-2-1-.jpg   FS: OEM Toyota Supra Repair/Maintenance Manuals - Elec, Chassis, Engine, Etc. 0-photo-1-3-.jpg   FS: OEM Toyota Supra Repair/Maintenance Manuals - Elec, Chassis, Engine, Etc. 0-photo-3-1-.jpg   FS: OEM Toyota Supra Repair/Maintenance Manuals - Elec, Chassis, Engine, Etc. 0-photo-4.jpg  

Last edited by iContango; 05-04-15 at 10:01 AM.