MD 1jz Soarer ECU A/T Driftmotion rebuilt

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-15, 08:02 PM
SCShawn
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1JZ Soarer ECU A/T Driftmotion rebuilt and 1JZ Extended Harness

Im going full standalone, selling my 1jz non vvti A/T ECU (will work with M/T) that I had the capacitors rebuilt from Driftmotion. Ran this in my SC300 for a little over a year. Works perfect.
Save money and time from sending one and having it rebuilt.
300 shipped.

Also up for sale is an extended 1jz harness from a Toyota Soarer non vvti. Harness came with my engine swap and was extended and used in my SC300.I ran it for about a year. I am going full stand alone so I am getting rid of this harness along with my rebuilt Driftmotion ecu that I also have for sale. The wires were soldered, then applied with heat shrink, and then wrapped in electrical tape. Some specs on the harness:
- It uses a round alternator plug
- Newer round starter plug
- Newer oval IAT sensor plug
- It has all the automatic transmission plugs, so it can be used for either auto or manual*
- Spade style temp sending unit

A couple of the plugs are cracked, nothing major and nothing that would affect the performance of the harness, the really bad cracked coilpack plugs were replaced with new plugs also.
Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.

Price for the harness is 400 shipped. If you buy both we can work something out.

Last edited by SCShawn; 02-19-15 at 03:25 PM. Reason: pictures added/ stuff added
Old 02-08-15, 02:04 PM
SCShawn
Driver School Candidate

bump numero uno
Old 02-16-15, 02:56 PM
SCShawn
Driver School Candidate

bumping up
Old 02-19-15, 03:26 PM
SCShawn
Driver School Candidate

Bumping up
Old 02-19-15, 03:50 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

Due to the TOTAL amount of items for sale , please get your Qualified Voucher to post on this thread !

EDIT : Let a voucher PM me please.

4. High dollar sales. Members who have recently joined our forum or those members with less than 300 posts (regardless of join date) who post high dollar items for sale may have their threads closed or removed due to the increased risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be set lower based on our classifieds moderator teams discretion. All members selling high dollar items should be prepared and proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. This is referred to as a 'vouch', and the voucher must post directly and publicly in your for sale thread.

Moderators and members may ask for vouches to make sure someone who is known to our Club Lexus community knows the seller and/or has inspected the item being sold. Vouchers for high dollar sales are expected to personally know the member you're vouching for and will need to commit to be personally involved if there is any issue with the sale or product being sold. The member selling the item is reponsible for proactively contacting the vouching member and having them post in their thread or PM the moderator who closed their thread requesting a vouch. Don't wait to be asked, as your thread may be deleted.

Last edited by gerrb; 02-21-15 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Voucher Needed