GA FS/FT- Blacked out low-beams, red/clear 95 tails, SC400 Maf, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-13, 02:34 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts
Default FS/FT- Blacked out low-beams, red/clear 95 tails, SC400 Maf, etc...

Taking my SC into a new direction, cleaning up some of the things I've done to her, etc...

I'm offering pricing for everything as outright sales, but will trade for stock + unopened lowbeams (fogged are ok), '95-'96 tails, or a known-good SC400 ECU (my car is a '94 build 1995 model, FYI.) I am located just south of Atlanta.

Just in case the photos don't show up, here's the album: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Mong...?sort=3&page=1

Lowbeams- SOLD!

Tails- SOLD

Xenon Depot HID kit- I bought and installed these a few years back and recently began having problems. Instead of messing around, I just installed an entire new kit. When removing this kit, I found the problem- a broken ground connector. I have shown this in the picture. It can be very easily remedied by sandwiching it with a washer when installing. This kit has the authentic Phillips bulbs in 6000k (or 65000k... They're slightly blue.) The kit sells new for $200 now, I paid much more than that originally. Will sell for $85 shipped.

SC400 MAF- I bought this from Aliga a few weeks back and have determine that the MAF is not likely the issue I'm having. I put my original MAF back in and am reselling the one from Aliga. I paid $75 shipped, I'll ask $70 shipped for this part.

Custom Trunk Sub Box- I bought this a few years back and never used it. I think the JL sub in it has a blown voice coil and I never bothered doing anything with it. As it is, my stereo shop mounted my amp in a place that gets in the way of the box. Is is very well made, carpet on all exposed surfaces, and has the Lexus "L" embossed in the front. Fits perfectly against the driver's wall of the trunk interior. Asking $50 picked up, maybe $70 shipped. If you want to try doing anything with the sub, it's yours for another $30. I'll throw in the speaker grill regardless.

On to pictures:

Last edited by MongooseGA; 01-04-14 at 11:02 PM.
Old 12-05-13, 02:44 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Last edited by MongooseGA; 12-05-13 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-05-13, 06:39 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Fixed broken picture tags. Should be all good now.
Old 12-07-13, 08:33 AM
DuWerke
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

In terms of the headlights, we can possibly work out a trade for mine stock ones.

To slightly speed things up, you can text me 404.449.9712

I'm local as well.
Old 12-08-13, 07:31 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Bump. All PM's replied to. One or two things working on the lowbeams and tails but nothing finalized.
Old 12-09-13, 03:20 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Low beams are gone. If anyone happens to have some new rubber gaskets that wrap around the driver's side housing to the fender, let me know.

***Edit: I will be needing a driver's side low beam in good shape still. The one I ended up with had broken mounting tabs, a broken light divider inside the lens, a broken adjustment piece, etc... I don't mind sanding and buffing the lenses clear, but I can't do anything with a completely broken housing.

Last edited by MongooseGA; 12-09-13 at 09:32 PM.
Old 12-12-13, 08:40 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Bump. Everything except the low beams still available.
Old 12-13-13, 09:46 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts

Were you looking for a straight trade on the tails? I have a set of 96 tails with a small crack on the passenger tail. I haven't had any issues with water getting inside. They're pretty clean other than the crack.
Old 12-13-13, 03:38 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Originally Posted by Kira X
Were you looking for a straight trade on the tails? I have a set of 96 tails with a small crack on the passenger tail. I haven't had any issues with water getting inside. They're pretty clean other than the crack.
Can you PM me detailed pictures of the crack? I'm really looking for something worry free and needing just some cleaning up.
Old 12-14-13, 09:20 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by MongooseGA
Can you PM me detailed pictures of the crack? I'm really looking for something worry free and needing just some cleaning up.
I can get you some pics this afternoon. I would be willing to buy them outright too.
Old 12-14-13, 12:11 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Originally Posted by Kira X
I can get you some pics this afternoon. I would be willing to buy them outright too.
Sounds great.
Old 12-17-13, 12:58 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Bump. Need a driver's side low beam housing that hasn't been opened before, with no cracked lens.

Other items still available.
Old 12-17-13, 02:22 PM
Catracho30
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got stock 96 tails in great condition. text me so i can send pics 786 365 3451
Old 12-17-13, 04:17 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Additional, more detailed pics of my tails. Want to give full disclosure to anyone interested. The flaws are mostly visible when kneeling down to look at them.

Also, I'll sell the driver's side low beam that I'm not going to use. It's already been separated into the 3 pieces. The lens was sanded and buffed to perfection outside before I took the housing apart. The one adjustment piece is broken, the divider between the projector housing and turn signal has been broken and epoxied, and at some point someone tried to sand the inside of the lens. The inside can be buffed easily.

I'll sell the whole housing assembly for $50 shipped. It'll be a good candidate for someone who wants to paint the inside of their housing.

Old 12-28-13, 07:18 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Bump.

Still available: Tails, HID Kit w/ Phillips bulbs, single driver's side low beam, sub box, MAF

Quick Reply: GA FS/FT- Blacked out low-beams, red/clear 95 tails, SC400 Maf, etc...