TX New front leather seat set $300 shipped!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-13, 05:56 PM
Vrank
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New front leather seat set $300 shipped!

Kyle P
Austin tX
jerkstore5000@gmail.com (also PayPal)
Phone number available through pm

$300 shipped in the lower 48 states. Willing to ship to Canada at buyers expense.

As the title states this is a set of leather replacement skins for the front. Set includes seat backs and bottoms for both front seats, arm rest, and e brake boot. I bought these for my gf and promptly found a rear ended sc in the junkyard with full mint cloth, so no use for leather.

These aren't the cheesy covers, this is the real deal genuine leather. Professional installation will be needed, or you can buy hog rings and hog ring pliers and figure out how to be a professional. It's not difficult.

The reason I bought these is I saw member RyanV's car in person and was blown away by the change it made in his car. Couldn't ****ing believe how awesome it was, night and day.

Last edited by Vrank; 10-24-13 at 06:13 AM.
Old 10-23-13, 05:58 PM
Vrank
Lexus Test Driver

If picked up local ill throw in a set of fully functioning seats to use these on to eliminate down time
Old 10-23-13, 07:04 PM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Does it perfectly match the rest of the tan? Can you take pics of them side by side please?
Old 10-24-13, 06:17 AM
Vrank
Lexus Test Driver

Next to what? I've thrown the rear seats away and the two front seats I have are ****ed and dirty and gross. I will try my best this evening, but not really sure if it'll give you what you're looking for picture wise As the condition of the old leather is very bad due to Texas sun. Ill take some more pics this evening
Old 10-24-13, 01:57 PM
mikef
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

might be my monitor but they look like a darker tan then the oem tan leather
Old 10-24-13, 02:29 PM
Sweatshop
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who is the original manufacturer of these covers. If it is who I think it is, it's LIGHT YEARS better feeling, looking and smelling better than stock. Please PM. Interested.
Old 10-24-13, 07:14 PM
Vrank
Lexus Test Driver

^ definitely smells good. But I assume that's because its actually brand new. Smells like a new leather jacket, weird how new cars don't smell like that. But like I said, reason I did this is because I was really impressed by being in the car of member RyanV. He said his car was a smoker's car. I would have never known. And his iirc had the padding sewn in like these and it felt like a completely different seat than getting back in gfs. I'm actually kinda pissed because I took her to the junkyard with me and she saw the damn cloth and made me buy it. I'm losing money here. I paid $375 for them. Similar products are $350 shipped right now on eBay.

As for color, I couldn't tell you. I just got home and pictures from my cell phone in the dark are gay, so ill get more pics tomorrow.

As for original manufacturer, I couldn't tell you. Name of the game is buying a mass produced product with capital and taxing and passing. I bought them from leatherseats.com on eBay iirc. Not sure if they are the actual manufacturer, but I was impressed.

Kbb, no need to pm me. The price is firm, my Paypal address is above, and so is my email. You want em email me that you're sending money, your address, and if you're not Paypal verified leave your address in the notes there too.
Old 10-24-13, 08:15 PM
mikef
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they are tan right? i know you will say duh but I just wanted to clear that up
Old 10-24-13, 08:38 PM
Sweatshop
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vrank
^ definitely smells good. But I assume that's because its actually brand new. Smells like a new leather jacket, weird how new cars don't smell like that. But like I said, reason I did this is because I was really impressed by being in the car of member RyanV. He said his car was a smoker's car. I would have never known. And his iirc had the padding sewn in like these and it felt like a completely different seat than getting back in gfs. I'm actually kinda pissed because I took her to the junkyard with me and she saw the damn cloth and made me buy it. I'm losing money here. I paid $375 for them. Similar products are $350 shipped right now on eBay.

As for color, I couldn't tell you. I just got home and pictures from my cell phone in the dark are gay, so ill get more pics tomorrow.

As for original manufacturer, I couldn't tell you. Name of the game is buying a mass produced product with capital and taxing and passing. I bought them from leatherseats.com on eBay iirc. Not sure if they are the actual manufacturer, but I was impressed.

Kbb, no need to pm me. The price is firm, my Paypal address is above, and so is my email. You want em email me that you're sending money, your address, and if you're not Paypal verified leave your address in the notes there too.
The PM is not to haggle on price. Members here will tell you that I just don't do that. I want the manufacturer /supplier name. And the forum doesn't like posting companies that aren't contributors.