KY Afc neo and cheap jdm suspension for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-13, 06:32 AM
thebadz32
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Afc neo and cheap jdm suspension for sale

What is your First & Last name?: Chris Emmons
-What is your phone number? 502-418-0086 (TXT/CALL for fastest response)
-What is your City? Louisville
-What is your State? Kentucky
-What is your Zipcode? 40219
-Email:*thebadz32@hotmail.com

Apexi afc neo going single on aem so no longer need this unit worked great has a really long pigtail both upper and lower harness included along with instruction manual. $300 shipped PRICE DROP $275 SHIPPED

Next forsale is a old school suspension set up OHLINS STRUTS WITH APEXI SPRINGS, These are full height adjustable. I dont know much about this. I purchased this used off of here a few months back to replace blown struts and cut springs on my sc300 i had put the rears on and adjusted them to where i wanted and then a couple weeks later when i went to adjust the fronts to put them on i had a nice little suprise, the threads on top of one of the struts was stripped out. I messaged the member whom had sold them to me as a perfect working setup with no reply so pretty much effed on thos deal. I tried to compress spring and asemble the one the nut held until i put them on my car and drove it the the up and down movement poped nut off. Someone may be able to rethread/tap that strup or possibly find a single strut to replace the one that was messed up. Honestly i thought about welding the nut on so there would be no chance of it coming off but decided to go with cx racing coilovers. These would be perfect for someone building a budget drift car like an sc3/400 or a machinest that can fix threads. On the plus side other than these being dirty there are no signs of oil or resodue from blown seals and the rear ones i had on seemed to ride pretty decent.
Sold sold sold
$300 plus shipping at this current moment im not intrested in seperating springs from struts this is forsale as a set for the time being.

I dont currently have internet access at home other than my cell phone so if you would like more detailed pics of anything please feal free to txt me for them. My number is above. Buyer responsoble for shipping and paypal fees unless sent as gift aswell as shipping unless other wise noted

Last edited by thebadz32; 07-04-13 at 10:48 AM.
Old 07-03-13, 03:09 PM
INTIMAZY
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just to fill in some info on the coilovers... they're not japanese at all.

That's a VERY good thing.

They're a swedish company and maker of probably one of the best shocks available on the planet regardless of price. You really have a diamond in the rough on your hands. Someone is going to get one of the best coilover setups money can buy for dirt cheap. Ya don't see one of those just laying around for $300 very often. They're expensive to service but there are just a handful of companies globally that can compare to Ohlins (maybe Penske or Aragosta). If you wanted to get a new set, expect to pay WELL in excess of $3,000 and a decently long wait. My guess is these came off a Supra originally and are probably no longer available anymore.

Badass for someone that is willing to dump the money into refurbishing them.

Wish I didn't have Bilsteins already.
Old 07-04-13, 08:06 AM
thebadz32
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Suspension sold afc still for sale