WTB: for those of you parting out SCs

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-02, 06:45 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB: for those of you parting out SCs

Ok, for those of you parting out SCs, I want to buy some parts from you. If you're parting out a tan interior SC, then PM me because I also want to get even more parts

In the first picture, I am looking for the chrome trim that goes around the rear driver side. I am looking for no blemishes on this piece. wait a minute... you know what? I want to get all 4 pieces as long as the rear driver side is in good condition, I don't care about the condition of the rest of the chrome trim.

I am also looking for that graphite grey B pillar you see on the edge of the door. Please email me the conditions of each piece.
Attached Thumbnails WTB:  for those of you parting out SCs-wanted001.jpg  
Old 07-18-02, 06:49 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

I am also looking for the piece pictured below. My car is a '95 but I believe that they are all the same. The medial side says "Security", "Out Temp", "Reset", "ODO/Trip". the rest is pretty clear.

As for pricing, email me with what you think is a good price. As for the damaged items that I am looking for, please consider that it would be hard to sell those pieces since they are in fact damaged.

thanks,
nick@lexusport.com

(hey jon, that B pillar piece is for measurements to be taken )
Attached Thumbnails WTB:  for those of you parting out SCs-wanted002.jpg  
Old 07-18-02, 06:55 PM
Hermosa
Lexus Champion

Default Re: WTB: for those of you parting out SCs

Originally posted by hellasboy
Ok, for those of you parting out SCs, I want to buy some parts from you. If you're parting out a tan interior SC, then PM me because I also want to get even more parts

In the first picture, I am looking for the chrome trim that goes around the rear driver side. I am looking for no blemishes on this piece. wait a minute... you know what? I want to get all 4 pieces as long as the rear driver side is in good condition, I don't care about the condition of the rest of the chrome trim.

I am also looking for that graphite grey B pillar you see on the edge of the door. Please email me the conditions of each piece.
My advice:

Go to Lexus and have them give you a quote for all four pieces. Use the part numbers to shop around. You may never be satisfied with someone elses parts. You will think, well I just went through the trouble of swapping all the parts but it still doesn't look perfect. CRAP!!!

The pillars can easily be repainted at a shop. I had mine repainted and it is night and day. It looks so crisp. Cost was around $80 for both. It is a charcoal color.
Old 07-18-02, 07:58 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Gotcha, Nick, keep me posted.