FS Supercharged SC400 Engine, turn key complete.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-08, 09:48 PM
LCSC
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump, I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. If I had not crossed over to the 2jz I would have snatched this up.
Old 08-27-08, 11:57 PM
stevechumo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by twizted
Well yeah but triple horsepower numbers is aiming high and i know what its like that why i tossed out my m90 and am going to run a m112. My speculation is a 4.7 with a whipple though. Thats what id'e do if i had the money for the whipple....
Some motivation, please. I really want to see how a SC400 can top.
Old 08-28-08, 10:58 AM
Brendon
Pole Position

Originally Posted by LCSC
Bump, I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. If I had not crossed over to the 2jz I would have snatched this up.
I really wanna buy this kit, but Umass Boston is taking their daily f***ing time to send me my $5,000 refund. State schools suck! I'm praying no one buys this kit; I want it so bad. My SC400 is a 1997 too, so I assume this would be the easiest FI install ever.
Old 08-28-08, 06:58 PM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Brendon
I really wanna buy this kit, but Umass Boston is taking their daily f***ing time to send me my $5,000 refund. State schools suck! I'm praying no one buys this kit; I want it so bad. My SC400 is a 1997 too, so I assume this would be the easiest FI install ever.
The way it looks right now you have the best shot, I have had several inquire but getting the money is tough. You sound like you have a sure deal that is just delayed. Your car being a 97 is great! You cant get a better match for a bolt on kit than that!
Old 08-28-08, 09:13 PM
stevechumo
Lexus Test Driver

Man, if I were you, I'll go to the administrator, knock on the table and request an immediate check release, and tell them "I need my car to be boosted, so I can get to the classes on time"...LOL.
Old 08-28-08, 10:37 PM
Brendon
Pole Position

Originally Posted by stevechumo
Man, if I were you, I'll go to the administrator, knock on the table and request an immediate check release, and tell them "I need my car to be boosted, so I can get to the classes on time"...LOL.
you sir have obviously never dealt with a state school before . There's no single "administrator" persay, but several different departments and offices which each like to point the finger at one another; financial aid, bursar's office, registrar's office, and we even have this place called the "one stop" which is suppose to be able to answer all questions. This is almost as bad as a government. I've been waiting for my refund since almost the beginning of summer. The only promises i get are that I'll receive my refund before the bill for fall classes are due, which is roughly a week after the classes start (they start Sept 2). I've already paid for fall classes, so my refund is basically pork.

Last edited by Brendon; 08-28-08 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-30-08, 12:22 AM
stevechumo
Lexus Test Driver

you sir have obviously never dealt with a state school before . There's no single "administrator" persay, but several different departments and offices which each like to point the finger at one another; financial aid, bursar's office, registrar's office, and we even have this place called the "one stop" which is suppose to be able to answer all questions. This is almost as bad as a government. I've been waiting for my refund since almost the beginning of summer. The only promises i get are that I'll receive my refund before the bill for fall classes are due, which is roughly a week after the classes start (they start Sept 2). I've already paid for fall classes, so my refund is basically pork.
So bureaucratic, you say? I thought it's only in corrupted countries...LOL. I'm actually an university graduate, but I I'm just chipping in for some fun. If you go to school in MA, I guess you're into pharmacy school and counting pills.
Old 08-31-08, 06:32 AM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

OK guys, I am selling the complete kit only for 3700 shipped. I will most likely just start a new thread. It looks like I need a few parts off my engine for my new build.
Old 09-02-08, 06:46 PM
GZZ-TT
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is a KILLER deal for anyone looking for boost! I think it'd be pretty sweet to see this in an MKIV Supra engine bay... If I didn't have a 1UZ TT kit I would definitely pick this up. -Bump-
Old 09-03-08, 07:12 AM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

OK, Here is the deal of the week. I really need the cash to order some more stuff so if I can close a deal this week I will let the kit go for $3500 shipped!

If not it goes back up next week. I am trying to avoid killing off my savings account so selling this now helps me out. Once I go transfer money around I will not be as pressed to sell this.

Basically what I am saying is selling this is cash that significant others don't see.
Old 09-03-08, 07:54 AM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Scott, what year is the other motor you're selling with 78k miles on it?
Old 09-03-08, 07:56 AM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by IS_250
Scott, what year is the other motor you're selling with 78k miles on it?
Its a 97 and has all acc. on it, complete with throttle body and exhaust manifolds.
Old 09-04-08, 07:41 PM
sc400808
Pole Position

I wana sell my car to put this in my car.... but wait if I sell my car I wont have a car to put this in!!!! DAMN!!! GL with the sale
Old 09-04-08, 08:31 PM
GZZ-TT
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Other forums as well?

Scott,

Have you posted this on Supraforums, V-eight.com, and various other sites?
I guarantee it'll sell on one of those. The British and English are always looking for killer deals such as this-especially considering the exchange-rate as of lately!
Old 09-04-08, 10:26 PM
Brendon
Pole Position

Would you be willing to take a down payment for the kit, maybe say 5-10%? also, how exactly would i payment work? personal check, notorized check, paypal, etc?

Last edited by Brendon; 09-04-08 at 10:30 PM.

Quick Reply: FS Supercharged SC400 Engine, turn key complete.