!!! RARE !!! JDM Soarer Lip kit !!! Come see whats inside !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-06, 09:09 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!! RARE !!! JDM Soarer Lip kit !!! Come see whats inside !!!

Hi,
I have for sale, a few RARE pieces available. First we have an AUTHENTIC Runner Front Lip for JDM Soarer. Will fit SC300/400 models. Next we have a RARE set as of AUTHENTIC Elite Side Skirts. And lastly we have a RARE macthing AUTHENTIC Elite Rear Lip.

Unfortunately, Runner never applied a name plate into their stuff. I dont know why....does anyone on here own any Runner body pieces? I can assure you that it is authentic. Im almost certain that there isnt any knock off of this lip anywhere, and I havent seen anyone with it. Please correct me if Im wrong but lets not get into any he said, she said garbage!

The Elite parts do have the name plate built into their stuff as you will see in the pics. I am selling this as a complete 4 piece kit! I will not break up or part out so dont ask!

My intial intentions were to piece together a different look by mixing the two brands of parts. I still think its a good combination. If you guys want to see what they all look like on a car, grab your Vol. 35 Hyper Rev! The Runner stuff can be seen on page 36, and the Elite stuff can be seen on page 32. Easy enough right?

I actually paid a pretty ridiculous amount for these 4 pieces. They were all special order from japan type deal. If you guys know how read japanese and do the yen to dollar conversion you will see exactly what I paid, less shipping. Something came up so I am willing to take a pretty big loss to make a quick sale.

$650 FIRM For complete kit!
-Runner Front Lip (x1)
-Elite Right Side Skirt (x1)
-Elite Left Side Skirt (x1)
-Elite Rear Lip (x1)

All items are made of FRP fiberglass. This is also extremely good japanese quality FRP so fitment will be excellent! These were NEVER installed and come new. Items are located in the 626 Socal Pasadena area. I am not wanting or willing to ship the items due to the weird size of items and the fragileness of it. Out of state buyers are more than welcomed to have a friend or fellow CL member come and purchase the items and ship it out for you.

If interested, please PM or call 949-315-1029 and leave a message or your number. I know Im pretty new on here but Ive sold a couple of things already with positive feedbacks on all transactions. Ive also sold thousands of dollars worth of things on another board that I use to frequent since I used to own a Honda. Alot of items were high dollar items as well and items were sold nationwide. I have over 6 pages of solid vouches on that board if you guys are interested in seeing and knowing about my integrity. Vouches can be seen here.

http://hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=1171752

I think that about sums it all up. Thanks for lookin everyone!

Last edited by JZSoarerQT; 03-14-06 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03-14-06, 09:17 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Do you know what year this is for? I know the sides won't matter but for the front and rear.
Old 03-14-06, 09:22 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by cherplex
Do you know what year this is for? I know the sides won't matter but for the front and rear.
Sorry about that...... Its all pre 97 stuff.
Old 03-14-06, 09:28 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

oh ok *cough* part
Old 03-14-06, 09:32 AM
AME_VIP
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that is some kind of deal! I like the sides and rear because they flare out a little. For those running aggressive wheel fitment it flows better and covers more of the tire from the front and rear view.

Man I want the Runner widebody setup so bad! Good luck with your sale this won't last.
Old 03-14-06, 09:41 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by TurboTeg
that is some kind of deal! I like the sides and rear because they flare out a little. For those running aggressive wheel fitment it flows better and covers more of the tire from the front and rear view.

Man I want the Runner widebody setup so bad! Good luck with your sale this won't last.
Yea...I agree with you on that! Thanks Turbo Teg! Looks like we both originated from the Honda camp.
Old 03-14-06, 09:43 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by cherplex
oh ok *cough* part
I know you have friends in socal Cherplex! *cough* *cough*
Old 03-14-06, 10:44 AM
STRONG SC
Lead Lap

pM sent. I want that kit! Maybe we can work out a great deal for it hopefully.
Old 03-14-06, 11:00 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by STRONG SC
pM sent. I want that kit! Maybe we can work out a great deal for it hopefully.
Replied!
Old 03-14-06, 12:44 PM
kietlander
Racer

Received 52 Likes on 37 Posts

WOW great price. if i didnt have my AC kit... that would be the kit to buy. i was looking for that front lip forever and was not able to find. believe me next person that gets that kit will be one in a few to have it. SOMEONE BUY IT FAST.
Old 03-14-06, 01:39 PM
Kilo
Instructor

If you ship it, we WILL buy it. Please consider it.
Old 03-14-06, 01:57 PM
reamemiya
Pole Position

sure there are plenty of local buyers.

i'm just curious to see what it looks like on a SC before i purchase it. And don't want to buy a magazine and wait for it just to see the pic.

I may be interested in Just the lip or everything but the lip.
Old 03-14-06, 02:41 PM
AME_VIP
Lexus Champion

I'll be nice and post some pics of the kit from Hyperrev.... after I eat some lunch
Old 03-14-06, 02:45 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Wow, step away for a few hours from the board since Im at work and come back to a ton of PMs! Thanks everyone for your interest! At this rate and price, Im sure it will be gone quick as well.

Thanks Kietlander for the kind words and sales pitch!

Kilo, as much as I would like to ship it, its more of a hassle than anything else. I'd have to find and buy a box to fit everything, not to mention super bubble wrap and package it well so it doesnt get damaged during shipping etc etc. I just dont find it worth doing in the end....especially because people usually dont want to fork out what shipping is really going to cost. But if for some odd reason it doesnt sell.....i will keep your offer in mind. Thanks still!

RE, I do believe there will be many local buyers since socal is the hotbed for parts. Hence why I asked to deal only with locals. Eveyone has different taste when it comes to the looks of their cars. The only thing I can offer for you with the kit I have available is the rarity and originality of it. Youre not going to come across another person with it for sometime if at all. I paid a lot of $$ for it in the begining and am taking a loss as it is. For the price Im asking.....it would be worth the risk to try it out.

As for the pictures, Im sure someone on here could be kind enough to scan the pics in their HyperRev so everyone can see! I would, but my HyperRev is at home and Im at work....I also dont have a scanner at home. Im surprised that you dont have one on hand already....I think I bought the HyperRev before I even bought my SC

Oh, and for everyone thats called that # listed, please dont get startled! Its my husbands cell #. I work during the daytime and he works from home so it will be easier for him to make arrangements with you guys to see the kit! Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks all!
Cherice
Old 03-14-06, 02:46 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by TurboTeg
I'll be nice and post some pics of the kit from Hyperrev.... after I eat some lunch
Yay! Thanks Turbo Teg! Pics soon to come boys! After Turbo Teg eats his lunch!

Quick Reply: !!! RARE !!! JDM Soarer Lip kit !!! Come see whats inside !!!