FOR SALE:SC430 wheels/tires inXLNT condition!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-05, 04:20 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Default FOR SALE:SC430 wheels/tires inXLNT condition!

OK folks, as pictures speak for themselves, here are some really good pics for you to judge for yourself.

Up for sale are 4-FOUR-wheels AND tires in EXCELLENT-I MEAN XLNT- condition . Look at the pics. NO CURB RASHES OR SCRATCHES. In fact I would put these up against brand new wheels. They are in that good of condition. They come with the 4-four- hub covers which are also in good condition with very very tiny small rub scratches on them but not visible unless your nose is touching them. Look at the pics. Comes with all of the little bolts that attach the covers to the wheels.

TIRES
Tires are in xlnt condition as well with TENS OF THOUSANDS of miles left(depending on how you drive). Look at the pics.
245/40/18 RE040 bridestone Run Flat tires.

Sensors
Not sure of the condition of the inside wheel pressure sensors so I am not offering them in the sale. HOWEVER, if they are inside which I think they are, than they are included in the sale. They may need batteries. They may not be there. I dont no. So do not count on them as far as this package is concerned. The dealer told me that he it APPEARED the batterie(s) were depleted but no promises.

I prefer local pickup as the weight is 60lbs each incl packaging which will cost around $180.00 US 48 states

I am located in Riverside/Fontana, So California.
Price is $700.00 for the set PLUS shipping if need be.

I rather not seperate at this time though I could and get more on Ebay at a later date. I will see what happens with this first.

Serious only.
No offers accepted other than asking price as price is a good one for XLNT condition wheels/tires.

I accept Paypal if you add 3% to the price-$721.00+shipping US 48 states-must be CONFIRMED and will ship only to CONFIRMED address
I also accept MO and Checks (must clear)-drawn on US banks in US currency

I am well known here and have traded here with many so feel secure in dealing with me.

PM or email me with reponses. First with money wins.
thank you for looking. If you would like pics at other angles let me know though I think I covered it all with the ones below.

Lee

Last edited by Pearlpower; 11-05-05 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-05-05, 04:23 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Here are some more

Old 11-05-05, 08:43 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Ooops, mod please move to Wheels Class.
thanks