New Satin Aluminum Dash Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-05, 05:27 PM
P.Williams
Pit Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: New Satin Aluminum Dash Kit

This is the satin aluminum (NOT brushed) dash kit offered by Auto Accessory Store. It's sold through their website, and they also sell it under several different seller names on eBay.
Here's the situation. I purchased this dash kit through eBay, paid for it promptly, and waited weeks without it showing up at my doorstep. I contacted Auto Accessory Store about it, they apologized for the lengthy wait, and told me it would ship that week. A week passed and it still hadn't shown up. What I did get that week was a non-paying bidder warning from eBay on behalf of Auto Accessory Store. As previously mentioned, I did indeed pay for the item, and had waited for over a month for it to show up. I again emailed them, and they again replied and apologized stating that it was their error, and they'd ship it out immediately. So, I finally got it a week later, but I was still stuck with a false non-paying bidder warning from eBay.
After all that hassle, I was hoping that the kit would be of a little higher quality, and didn't bother to ever install it. So, if you've been thinking about purchasing this kit, save yourself some money and the headache of dealing with Auto Accessory Store. I'm asking $50 for the kit shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Paypal only, please.
This was ordered for my '94 SC400 with AT (of course), Nakamichi stereo, heated seats, and traction control. If your car is comparable to mine, this kit should fit. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails New Satin Aluminum Dash Kit-dash.jpg  
Old 05-06-05, 09:09 PM
rjuge
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

still got it, email me... I'll take them. rjuge@yahoo.com