FS- loads of 93 400 parts.... inside..

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-05, 01:46 AM
rjuge
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS- loads of 93 400 parts.... inside..

http://studentweb.tulane.edu/~rjuge/lexparts/sc400.htm PICS AND PRICES HERE... Email me at rjuge@yahoo.com to get a price posted....

..I have clean title for the vehicle, so when I'm done with the part-out (or whatever makes up to around $3200, the title will go with the rest of the vehicle. The wheels and tires are new (tires about 95% tread left.) Because of the practical use of tires in moving around a vehicle, these will be for sale AFTER most of the rest of the car, so please no requests yet.

The body is very straight, never wrecked, the paint is fading, however (assume this green color was a common fader...) I've got all the body parts except for the front bumper, hood, and fenders (as well as the front lights)

Everything else, let me know what you want. The car has 180k miles on it. The engine runs, but it sounds like it needs a tune-up. Tranny in good shape, have the stock 12 disc (no magazine, but tested and works with mine).... Interior needs reupholstering, but I guess good for someone who needs a base.

Any q's or interest, post here or hit me with a message.

rjuge@yahoo.com

pics/specific items/prices to follow this weekend...

Last edited by rjuge; 04-07-05 at 10:14 PM.
Old 04-04-05, 05:56 AM
vredniykot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts

i need Nak amp, pass. side interior door handle, rear spoiler if you have it, post up some pics of the seats
Old 04-04-05, 07:04 AM
SCryder
Pole Position

hey, I need the whole antena set up
hook me up and let me know$$$
Old 04-04-05, 09:56 AM
lexsc492
Pole Position

Default ...

i need window regulators both and door panels and climate control. let me know thanx.
Old 04-04-05, 10:07 AM
High PSI
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If either of the above turn down the spoiler or antenna, I'm interested.
Old 04-04-05, 10:41 AM
Chungstyle
Pole Position

Default Hey

I need the trunk mat that goes next to the CD changer the carpet thing that goes around the CD and amp and covers the right side of the trunk, as well as the floor amt (The hard one not the carpet one with the lexus emblem on it but the one that covers the spare.) Thanks.
Old 04-04-05, 11:50 AM
Quick VR-4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need the leather gear shift handle if there are no rips or tears.
Attached Thumbnails FS- loads of 93 400 parts.... inside..-gear.jpg  
Old 04-04-05, 01:32 PM
JCSOTW
Rookie

I'd like the drivers side seatbelt hanger, both rubber door trims (inside), both door speaker grills, auto shifter surround and ashtray. You can either pm me or email me jkuristo@yahoo.com with the prices or any other info.

Thanks
Old 04-04-05, 01:32 PM
teke52
Driver

I'd be interested in the following...

12 disc changer.
Coolant Reservoir.
Under Engine Guard (the big plastic cover underneath the engine).
Center Air Vent (above AC Control Unit...it also has the glovebox keyhole).

Thanks in advance.
Glenn
Old 04-04-05, 03:05 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I need the left and right A-pillar covers with the oh **** bars. Also the complete wood trim would be nice but not really necessary.
Old 04-04-05, 03:12 PM
JCSOTW
Rookie

I'd also like the drivers side headlight and taillight, all wood trim pieces, center console armrest unit (bottom portion) if in tan and steering wheel if in good condition.

Thanks
Old 04-04-05, 04:17 PM
ADAM P
Lead Lap

A/C control, rear view mirror, pass. side window switch, cup holder (by radio)

If you have any of the above, please email me at xdsmx@aol.com
Old 04-04-05, 09:55 PM
rjuge
Driver

wow that's a lot of emails in only a couple of days.. now I'm really amazed that noone wanted the whole car with clean title for $3200.00... hmm

Anyway, to everyone who sent me an email... I will be disassembling the car (I'm gonnat start with the interior, then move ot under the hood (so the tranny guy... it's gonna take a while... sorry) I will list pics of everything I'm selling. I've gotten a bunch of "how much" q's.... Keep in mind... I just want to get $3200 for the whole car... When you guys sne dme a messge, try to make an offer, as I have no clue what they're worth. When I get the pics done next weekend (have drill this weekend), I'll post pics and prices, until then, you're going to have to make me some sort of offer, not just how much...

Honestly, I don't know yet until I see what I can rip apart.

FYI... I've gotten a few mails about the front end... I used the front panels (bumper, hood, feners, lights) on my car... so obviouslt I don't have them for sale.... send me an offer, and I'll hit back. Until next weekend, emails with "I want this, how much" don't really count for much, b/c I don't know... make me an offer until I post pics and prices, o/w compile a list of what you need and send it me when my SC is back together and this one has pics up (or offer me $3200 and take the whole thing,...)
Old 04-04-05, 10:12 PM
vredniykot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by rjuge
When you guys sne dme a messge, try to make an offer, as I have no clue what they're worth.

Originally Posted by rjuge
send me an offer, and I'll hit back. Until next weekend, emails with "I want this, how much" don't really count for much, b/c I don't know... make me an offer until I post pics and prices,

dont start this stuff here
take it to fleabay then

several people have parted out their cars, including myself, ask around first, search those 'parting out' threads and PM those people or something, i'm sure they wont mind helping out
i dont wanna be price fighting my homies here i'm sure they dont either
Old 04-04-05, 10:19 PM
rjuge
Driver

you're not listening..... I don't want to ebay anything... too many fees... I just didn't expect this many emails in two or three days.... Let me finish repairing my car, get finished with finals, and actually start disssembling the cars.

Basically, my post was to tell everyone that it might take a week or so before I reply to offers like "how much for this.."... Seriously, I only want to get $3200 for the car.... If I make $3000 for the wheels and tires (obviously an exaggeration), I'll take $200 for the rest fo the car with title... just want rid of it...

I didn't expect so many posts so quick, and I can't honestly respond this fast to emails... I'm at school, with my car and the donor car 50 miles away at a shop getting repaired.... I SWEAR that as soon as I get back to the car, I will post pics with prices for everything I plan on selling. Just trying to let everyone know to figure out what they need now. God knows parts sell for more on "flea-bay".... I'd rather sell them without having to worry about NPB's and 5-day auctions...

Quick Reply: FS- loads of 93 400 parts.... inside..