FS: Black OEM Bumper Off a 94 SC & OEM Lip

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-04, 11:49 AM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Black OEM Bumper Off a 94 SC & OEM Lip

The bumper came off my black 94 SC and is in great shape. No cracks. Cornering lights are included. I'm asking for $200.00. I'm located in El Monte, CA and I am not planning on shipping it. Local pick ups only please.

I bought the lip used from someone and ended up not using it because I bought a kit instead. The lip has a little crack but can easily be put back together with super glue or any type of bonding because of the material its made of. I'm asking $40.00 or best offer on this one. I paid that price for it, so I'm hoping to get that much back. But any reasonable offers will be considered.

If you buy both from me, I'll sell them for $225.00.

-Ken
Old 04-12-04, 11:52 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default lip lip lip!!!

$40 for the lip???? It's SOLD my good man, tell the world!!! I can pick it up this week, I work in miserable downtown LA...I'd prefer to get it Saturday morning (gives me an excuse to get out of the house and away from the Mrs.)
Old 04-12-04, 12:50 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: lip lip lip!!!

Originally posted by mikeloc24
$40 for the lip???? It's SOLD my good man, tell the world!!! I can pick it up this week, I work in miserable downtown LA...I'd prefer to get it Saturday morning (gives me an excuse to get out of the house and away from the Mrs.)
haha, PM sent with my phone number. Thanks!
Old 04-12-04, 02:01 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Perfecto!
Old 04-13-04, 03:48 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

sorry.. lost the lip... any offers for the bumper??
Old 04-13-04, 04:52 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Unhappy

Originally posted by 2jzsc3
sorry.. lost the lip... any offers for the bumper??
I truly hope this post was not intended for me....
Old 04-13-04, 05:56 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by mikeloc24
I truly hope this post was not intended for me....

sorry man, i PM'ed u.. i didn't mean to get your hopes up. i have no idea where it went. maybe my grandma cleaned up the place and threw it out..
Old 04-14-04, 10:58 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Post Granny cleans out the garage?!?!!!

Well...it appears that grandma has cleaned out the garage all of a sudden and thrown out the lip.....and just as I was about to buy it too!...wow, talk about bad timing for spring cleaning. So tell me, did this "cleaning" take place before or after our agreed upon deal? I think EVERYONE HERE knows what happened to that lip...someone please chime in and share your thoughts as to what you think has happened here in the "case of the missing lip"....

Last edited by mikeloc24; 04-14-04 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-14-04, 12:32 PM
Millatyme
Lead Lap

Honestly I dont think it really matters what "really" happened with the lip. If he got a better offer and got the payment first.... oh well.... its called business, sometimes that happens. But as long as you didnt pay for it yet then theres nothing wrong with what has happened here. A deal is not a deal until the payment is recieved, ask anyone here.... no one who is selling is gunna consider their part for sale.... SOLD... until payment is recieved. Keep looking for that lip... I'm sure there will be another around her for sale soon!!
Old 04-14-04, 12:45 PM
supermj
Driver School Candidate

Well, I can't say I agree with Millatyme. If I told someone I would sell them something for a certain price, I would not sell it out from under them for more money. That's not a good way to do business. Good luck finding a lip. I needed one myself, but I just went ahead and took advantage of the group buy and ordered the 97up front.
Old 04-14-04, 01:36 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Thumbs down

I see your point Millatyme but don't agree. If I make a deal with another person (just as supermj said) I WILL NOT break that deal for more money, that's not how you do business plain and simple. That's not how I interact with friends or associates, it's called etiquette, and it's a big reason why I'm in CL. I guess I just have a certain way of doing business and others don't, I have no ill will towards him at all, heck, he should know there's an excellent chance we'll see each other one of these days at a meet. All I'm saying is if you want to make a bidding war for your item then take it to ebay, that's not how we buy/sell things here on CL...if you want to get $100 for an item then TELL ME THAT, if you want $200 for it then tell me...bottom line is be honest and don't BS with me, I don't have time for it...and by the way, just so you know, a deal is constituted when both parties agree to terms, which did occur. Saying that it isn't a deal until payment is received is wrong.

Last edited by mikeloc24; 04-14-04 at 02:01 PM.
Old 04-14-04, 04:23 PM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Guys....lets move on.....OK?
Old 04-14-04, 04:27 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Again, I'm not really trippin' about this, trust me. Allz I was saying is that's NOT how you do business, especially here on CL...don't make a deal, then break it, and then BS a guy...treat others how you'd like to be treated...that's the code of life....I just know who NOT to do business with in the future... PEACE!
Old 04-14-04, 04:41 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

I PM'ed you. Like I said, My main reason to post this up was to sell my bumper. While i was at it, i decided to put my lip up also since i just replaced my bumper with my kit. I thot i had the lip laying around at home. I came home after work that day and couldn't find it. I told u immediately what happened. Everyone from CL pretty much knows each other and has their own rep on here. If I made a deal with you for 40 bucks, and someone offered me 100 bucks, i still wouldn't sell it. Money isn't everything to me. Believe what you want to believe, I don't have time to argue with someone that is trippin ova sumthin like this. I hav no point in lying. So don't be going on here saying stuff without proof.
Old 04-14-04, 05:45 PM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

This is the last time before this gets locked.......take it to PM if you must........

Quick Reply: FS: Black OEM Bumper Off a 94 SC & OEM Lip