SC300 Performance & OEM Parts - ALL gotta go ...

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-04, 07:20 AM
Angel
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks!

I will be dropping you an e-mail soon, not right away, only because the car is still sitting in my garage waiting for me to get off my butt and put the clutch in. This is the only place besides www.turbolexus.net that I have advertised it for sale, for that reason ... I don't want to post it all over the place and then have someone want to come and drive it around when I don't even have it back in one piece yet I haven't even advertised it for sale on my own forum yet ...

Obviously tho, if I had some people who showed some interest, I would probably be a little more motivated, but with the weather we have had around here lately, I just haven't felt the need to go to work on her.

I think that sometime within the next 2 weeks I will probably do it. I wanted to have it done by the 21st to take to the dyno day that I am holding, but this clutch install will require a little more patience and time than the last time because we are wire-locking the flywheels bolts this time and it will be my first experience doing that, so I want to take my time and make sure it is perfect.

Either way, once the clutch is broken in, I will slap her back on the dyno to do a pull or so to make sure everything is back in order, I will probably start advertising all over the place.

In the meantime, here is a video for everyone to check out Right Click, Save as ... (approx 7 meg).

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I am hoping that once I get the for sale ad exposed a bit that I won't have too much trouble selling. I really would like to end up in another Lexus somehow too ... whether it be a trade + cash or all cash and I just buy a stock one, doesn't matter to me, as long as I have a down payment for a house and a car to drive around in.

Last edited by Angel; 02-14-04 at 07:21 AM.
Old 02-25-04, 11:25 AM
Angel
Lead Lap

Make offers please.
Old 03-03-04, 11:05 PM
mrshabo
Lexus Test Driver

Hey angel one thing i forgot to ask you, how is your tranny holding up after the upgrade? Love the car, hopefully i can see it one day.

btw u got a cute baby there congrats
Old 03-04-04, 01:05 AM
Angel
Lead Lap

I have replaced the tranny with another w58 about 3k miles ago. She is holding up well, shifts very smooth and clean.

Replacement HorsePowerFreaks Clutch was just installed 300 miles ago.

Thanks
Old 03-04-04, 07:39 AM
mrshabo
Lexus Test Driver

hey angel did you recieve my other emails? the ones with the pics
Old 03-04-04, 02:30 PM
Angel
Lead Lap

Yes, I did ... I will be sending you an e-mail later tonight.

Take care.