SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Nat's SC430 Build Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-15, 05:07 AM
lbintab
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by kuWuPt
Nat, I wish the airrunners would come with a better air management system. You can use the ridetech management system to go completely digital and you wont have to run those gauges in the car. That with the cusco dampening display would go well together. Fully digital suspensions height adjustment and dampening adjustment. Just my $0.02..
He's going to run the Airlift Autopilot V2
Old 04-15-15, 05:55 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Baller status......LS460 and SC430 !!! Nat FTW !!!
Old 04-15-15, 06:17 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

At each of the track there are caps Shawn, the caps pop right off. Underneath each cap is a bolt remove the 4 bolts and tilt the base of the seat back towards the rear seat and underneath you'll see connectors which have to unplugged. After the connectors are unplugged, the seat can be removed.
AJ is correct...just use a screw driver to pop the cap off and you're good to go.
Old 04-15-15, 06:21 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Nat, I wish the airrunners would come with a better air management system. You can use the ridetech management system to go completely digital and you wont have to run those gauges in the car. That with the cusco dampening display would go well together. Fully digital suspensions height adjustment and dampening adjustment. Just my $0.02..
Originally Posted by lbintab
He's going to run the Airlift Autopilot V2
Yes, Air Runner could've come with a better air management system. Their setup are pretty basic but I actually like it that way. I choose AR mainly for the quality and ride comfort. Elvin (lbintab) is correct, I will be using the Airlift Autopilot V2.
Old 04-15-15, 06:28 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MrMark
Baller status......LS460 and SC430 !!! Nat FTW !!!
Baller status...lol

Look who's talking...the man with a LS460, GS350, SC430...all highly modified. I'm trying to get to the Mark Yuen status....so one day, I can change my screen name to MrNat.
Old 04-15-15, 06:34 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Tdvlexo
One word "NICE"... Another member from the LS forum with an SC. I own a LS460L also and been looking at your 460 build thread, loving your car. I recently purchased an Sc430 about 3 months ago, bought from a forum member VIPness. Can't wait to see your Sc build. I wonder how many Ls member own or in the process of buying an Sc. By the way I like the color on your Sc in and out.
The only LS member I know of that own both a LS460 and SC430 are me, you, MrMark and Elvin(lbintab). Your SC with the Leon is sick...maybe add a kit and call it a day.

Last edited by Nat; 04-15-15 at 10:03 AM.
Old 04-15-15, 07:24 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Nat
Baller status...lol

Look who's talking...the man with a LS460, GS350, SC430...all highly modified. I'm trying to get to the Mark Yuen status....so one day, I can change my screen name to MrNat.

Follow in my footsteps is the best way to become broke......like me...
Old 04-15-15, 09:35 AM
kuWuPt
Advanced

Received 91 Likes on 44 Posts

oh damn... all the heavy hitters!! Elvin you need a build thread...
Old 04-15-15, 11:49 AM
lbintab
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

oh damn... all the heavy hitters!! Elvin you need a build thread...
I thought a made a build thread...oh that was an intro thread. I suppose I can either make a new one or start that one up again
Old 04-15-15, 08:28 PM
kuWuPt
Advanced

Received 91 Likes on 44 Posts

^ dooo eeeiiittt
Old 04-15-15, 10:12 PM
texsexlex
Racer

Received 111 Likes on 96 Posts

One word "NICE"... Another member from the LS forum with an SC. I own a LS460L also and been looking at your 460 build thread, loving your car. I recently purchased an Sc430 about 3 months ago, bought from a forum member VIPness. Can't wait to see your Sc build. I wonder how many Ls member own or in the process of buying an Sc. By the way I like the color on your Sc in and out.
...I'm on the other side of that fence...lol...I have the Sc, but will be looking to add an Ls probably closer to the end of the year
Old 04-16-15, 02:25 PM
Tdvlexo
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nat
The only LS member I know of that own both a LS460 and SC430 are me, you, MrMark and Elvin(lbintab). Your SC with the Leon is sick...maybe add a kit and call it a day.
I was thinking abou that but the problem is trying to decide on which kit or lip kit to go with.
Old 04-16-15, 02:32 PM
Tdvlexo
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by texsexlex
...I'm on the other side of that fence...lol...I have the Sc, but will be looking to add an Ls probably closer to the end of the year
Once you purchase an LS and drive it, you will not regret it. Power and torque for a heavy car and the smoothness is unbelievable, well that's how I felt and still do, and the gas MPG I think is great. I hope you find one and buy one soon.
Old 04-16-15, 02:50 PM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

I was thinking abou that but the problem is trying to decide on which kit or lip kit to go with.
Well, I didn't have that problem. I knew what i wanted. I ordered the kit back in January and it should be here next month. I personally would not get a lip kit...not too fond of the line, I prefer a full bumper kit.
Old 04-16-15, 09:39 PM
texsexlex
Racer

Received 111 Likes on 96 Posts

Once you purchase an LS and drive it, you will not regret it. Power and torque for a heavy car and the smoothness is unbelievable, well that's how I felt and still do, and the gas MPG I think is great. I hope you find one and buy one soon.
...yea I once owned a Ls400 & loved it to death,but ended up selling it about 8yrs ago. It was just as dependable as my Sc has been also.I would probably have already bought one,but my wife has me doing things around the house now....buying a new fence,new ac/heating system,windows for the house,etc.....you know,grown up stuff !!!!...but I've been able to sneak a few items in for the SC still .....we both celebrate our birthdays in October,so it might be a gift to us .....another thing thats going to make it an easy purchase, is that my wife is not a car person, but the Ls is the only car that makes her say " i like that car"

Quick Reply: Nat's SC430 Build Thread