SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

help me out plz!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-14, 05:34 PM
lenjisoo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me out plz!!

HI folks. I just bought sc430 last week. honestly, I am in very proud about this nice one is under my possession.
Today I took her my mechanic for check condition. he said she is very nice condition, without one thing last owner did weird custom. he cut the stock spring about 2 inch for a lower position with 19 inch wheel ,stock shock and strut. And there is no custom work such as camber kit, custom spring and shock. Due to cut only spring, rear 19" tire in relation to fender, all 4 tires camber angled and driving is so rough on rough street or bump. my mechanic say she definitely needs a camber kit, lower spring or coilover.

she is my first sports car and custom vehicle. (usually I own sedan with stock condition).
if I want to keep lower position and 19' wheel, right camber angle with smooth driving,what should I need?
If you have any, i will appreciate that advice me with brand and part name.

thank you!
Old 09-16-14, 07:13 PM
vietpr1nce
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Toms brand coilovers for the lowering of the car as a start.
Old 09-16-14, 08:04 PM
DarthSid
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lenjisoo
HI folks. I just bought sc430 last week. honestly, I am in very proud about this nice one is under my possession.
Today I took her my mechanic for check condition. he said she is very nice condition, without one thing last owner did weird custom. he cut the stock spring about 2 inch for a lower position with 19 inch wheel ,stock shock and strut. And there is no custom work such as camber kit, custom spring and shock. Due to cut only spring, rear 19" tire in relation to fender, all 4 tires camber angled and driving is so rough on rough street or bump. my mechanic say she definitely needs a camber kit, lower spring or coilover.

she is my first sports car and custom vehicle. (usually I own sedan with stock condition).
if I want to keep lower position and 19' wheel, right camber angle with smooth driving,what should I need?
If you have any, i will appreciate that advice me with brand and part name.

thank you!
Try the following website for camber kits. They also carry coilovers. There are many brands, as there are opinions on which brand is better when it comes to selecting coilovers. Budget is usually the deciding factor for many. It would be nice if you can provide pictures of your car so we can get a glimpse of your vehicle stance.

http://shopfigs.com/v1/index.php?rou...tegory&path=37
Old 09-16-14, 10:23 PM
lenjisoo
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by vietpr1nce
Toms brand coilovers for the lowering of the car as a start.
how about lower spring + cup kit(?) suspension?
Old 09-16-14, 10:24 PM
lenjisoo
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DarthSid
Try the following website for camber kits. They also carry coilovers. There are many brands, as there are opinions on which brand is better when it comes to selecting coilovers. Budget is usually the deciding factor for many. It would be nice if you can provide pictures of your car so we can get a glimpse of your vehicle stance.

http://shopfigs.com/v1/index.php?rou...tegory&path=37
thank you for advice. I will upload pic tomorrow.