Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > SC Models > SC 430
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

04 SC430 Armrest Console Replacement

Old 04-13-12, 09:53 AM   #16
VVTiBob
Trader Score: (0)

Buddy reminded me there's this company called Xvipers they usually have lots of salvaged SC430s....Here's the ebay site in case "new" is not possible. XVIPERS ebay page for SC430
While they DO NOT have the specific part you are looking for on their ebay auctions, there's no doubt in my mind they have the consoles. You'll just have to contact them.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

JDM Rear Seat Cover - Spare Tire Kit - Sport Pedals - Chrome Tourmalines - LED Lighting - 06 Tails - LED Rocker Lights - MGP Caliper Covers - GEN 4 NAV w/BeatSonic Override - Luxlink - Backup Camera - 2012 Pioneer AVH-P4400BH Head Unit w/Beatsonic's NEW MVA-12L Adapter & Steering Pad Controls.
https://www.photoshop.com/express/in...ackingid=BTAGC

Last edited by VVTiBob; 04-13-12 at 02:56 PM..
VVTiBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-12, 03:41 PM   #17
JTXLex
Driver School Candidate

Thanks again guys. I will be sure to let you all know exactly how everything turns out!
JTXLex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-13, 03:15 PM   #18
JTXLex
Driver School Candidate

Sorry for the late follow up guys! I searched far and wide, couldnt find anything at any junk yards or secondary parts places. I did however end up finding a GREAT deal on the upper console assembly which is the plastic tray, plus the leather top portion. All in all it ended up costing me about 275 bucks shipped and I got it from a Lexus dealership in Atlanta. The part number when vin matched ended up being 5892024010E0. Not too bad when considering it would have cost me 750 from my local dealership!!
JTXLex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-14, 01:48 AM   #19
Buggeroff6
Driver School Candidate

Default 5 year old reply to armrest issues

I don't know if this will be read within this milllenia. I have a 2002 with the usual elbow wear, etc. I note the helpful pics and instructions for removing just the top part (leather) which would be great, since utilizing the larger compartment means having to deal with a lock that wasn't supplied with a key by the Ebay salvage parts seller.
I note the words in step two, "now remove the latch by pulling springs...its tight, but what do you care, this is one you're discarding" or something...well, in my case, it isn't worth it to break the top armrest pivot arms or internals...is this beyond asking a dealer to do, or myself? At the moment, I was assuming I'd need to go to a locksmith, which would be a lot for one new, different key, I guess!
Buggeroff6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-14, 08:26 AM   #20
MDames2
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (1)

If all you have is fading color on the arm rest you don't need to replace it. Just have it re-colored at an upholstery shop. We did this for about $75 and it looks like new.
MDames2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-14, 08:26 AM