Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call your lawyer!
Old 02-04-06, 12:04 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Xotic sC
this is off-topic but when the day comes...

ClubLexus meet/vacation at SOFIA's house!

ok! this is the deal, help me to do this and to email lexus and to call them in JAPAN and let them give me what i want and u have my word i will send u free ticket and u stay for free here in bahrain
Old 02-04-06, 12:05 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

Originally Posted by aznturtle
call your lawyer!

i did no use
Old 02-04-06, 01:54 AM
timoc42
Lead Lap

guys and sofia,

I believe the only good way is to reach Lexus Corporate in Japan or the Regional Lexus or Toyota Representative. Have a lawyer draft you a nice complaint letter, and if you want to go to lengths, get a copy translated in Japanese, and also certified/notarized through the Japanese embassy to be sent over. This way, the person receiving the complaints in HQ knows that you are serious.
Cold calling the japan office is just too difficult and very random...the operator might not even speak english.

As in many other countries, or even the USA, it is pointless to try and take the powerful to court. Because you will end up just wasting more money and effort. Unless you also have some big backing. You can try start a local campaign and write to the newspapers.

I dont like to end this on a bad note, but having been in a similar situation before, the best you can do is just bite the bullet, accept the repairs and move on.

Tim
Old 02-04-06, 02:09 AM
RGA
Rookie

Sofia

I am very sadden by your story, it really pains me to know that there are people that own a very prestige’s business such as a Lexus Dealership, and yet do business like barbarians.

Obviously your in a Male dominated society which (I hate to say) looks down on women. Can you get a Male figure to help you in dealing with these people? Do you have any relatives or friends that have contacts that can help mediate/remedy your problem?

I really feel for you, good luck, and Aloha!
Old 02-04-06, 02:27 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

معليششششششششش ........ والله مشكلة عندنا الواسطات. الله يعينك على كانو واخوانة. والله عيب عليهم يلعبوا في سيارات الناس كذا.

على العموم اذا تحتاجين مساعدة او معلومات اقدر احصل عليها من هنا *انا في امريكا* ... فانا تحت الخدمة. ارسيلي بي ام بأي اسألة او اي شىء ممكن اساعد فية.

باتوفيق ان شاء الله.
Old 02-04-06, 03:49 AM
sc430uk
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

salaam sofia

My friend in japan said to call them on Monday and speak to COPERATE customer service, if you have any problems call me on 011 44 7984 894929, my name is reece, if you give me your details then i will speak to them myself, fax me some details on 011 44 161 230 0811
Old 02-04-06, 04:20 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

thank you guys i'm really happy to see u all around

timoc42, i cant just accept it! its not normal thing

RGA, we r trying our best but still no use

GRAND_LS 4, thanks bro thats will really help, i sent u PM

sc430uk, thanks bro really thanks, i sent u pm and as i said if u want i can fax them 2 u or email them

u can see the paper i have

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...0&ppuser=29785

Last edited by SOFIA; 02-04-06 at 04:32 AM.
Old 02-04-06, 11:43 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

sofia, not sure what else i can do, but really, good luck!
Old 02-05-06, 05:13 AM
sc430uk
Driver

guys ive helped her out, she wants quite alot back for the damage, the dealer are willing to repair everything, but now she wants compensation in monetary terms, the dealer offered me a full service for her mishap and an extra years warranty
Old 02-05-06, 11:01 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

ummm, ok.... let's hope the dealership does what's right to fix the problem then. imho as long as the car is fully fixed and some extra offered as compensation, that's good enough.
Old 02-05-06, 03:06 PM
sc430uk
Driver

i explained that to sofia called Montaha, and i said the dealer will not compensate you in silly monetary terms, she wants 2 years warranty, money for inconvenience, money for someone using her car etc etc list goes on, well its up to her accept what the dealer is offering or get nothing.
Old 02-05-06, 09:27 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SOFIA
and if this is right! the LEXUS ok with it?! i mean the real owner of the LEXUS will agree!
I say this is garbage. I'd be pretty upset also if I was in your position. You have an eye witness that saw your car being driven without authorization from you or the dealer, you have hard evidence that shows the difference in mileage and damages done to your car. I would strongly suggest taking this to court. The guy at Lexus should have agreed with your feelings and he should try and help you out the best way he can. Good Luck and I hope all goes well.

Last edited by JspecSC3; 02-05-06 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-05-06, 09:43 PM
SOFIA
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sc430uk
i explained that to sofia called Montaha, and i said the dealer will not compensate you in silly monetary terms, she wants 2 years warranty, money for inconvenience, money for someone using her car etc etc list goes on, well its up to her accept what the dealer is offering or get nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

ok guys! i think this is one of the dealer son or friend! anyways no they didnt fix my car and no u didnt offer me anything and nothing been taking so far!

but as long as u r part of the family in anyway so plz tell them that i wont be quite till the fix the car and do me what i want!

and hell no i didnt ask for money! and i didnt ask for the car to be replaced!
Old 02-05-06, 09:46 PM
SOFIA
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JspecSC3
I say this is garbage. I'd be pretty upset also if I was in your position. You have an eye witness that saw your car being driven without authorization from you or the dealer, you have hard evidence that shows the difference in mileage and damages done to your car. I would strongly suggest taking this to court. The guy at Lexus should have agreed with your feelings and he should try and help you out the best way he can. Good Luck and I hope all goes well.

thanks man really thanks and as u said, no one can accept such action i mean why we accept this! its my car and i bought to drive it not to let others do!

and as long as i trust Lexus Dealer so they have to be in this line of trust and help out after all i give the car ti them not to the guy

Quick Reply: the agent used my car!