Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Glad you're OK

Car is a car... Easily replaceable.

Good luck
Old 09-29-13, 04:01 PM
Vrank
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hope you get to feeling better. Also hope that even though you didn't document the time put into your car here on the net that you have pictures/documentation of some form. Every little bit helps.

P.S.

Is300 both wagon and sedan came in hard top version if that's your thing. An IS is the only thing my gf would trade her sc for. If you haven't driven one I'd say find one local and take the opportunity. Good luck in whatever endeavors you embark upon.
Old 09-29-13, 06:27 PM
durps
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to hear youre fine.
Hope you dont leave the SC boards, youve posted a lot of useful stuff and always helped others. Also hope you find another clean hardtop. Good luck!
Old 10-11-13, 04:21 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Thank you guys Im feeling alot better now Thank God, still have slight pain but i think that should be expected. Im hoping to return back asap. Im still in shock about everything i hardly drive the thing and its garaged kept and babied so its unbelievable this happened. The appraiser came out a couple a days ago and was surprised how clean and well kept it was and admitted he was expecting a old beat up 92 Lol.
Old 10-11-13, 04:51 PM
SPLiFFY
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Herrow,

I'm so glad you are doing better. It's a scary thought to know what happened to your SC and I'm sure you miss it. I always find that the people who are the most innocent get hurt the most. I remember when I got my first small dent on my SC because someone pulled out in front of me and I cried . It happened over a year ago and it's still isn't fixed lol.. I got over it but I realized that anything can happen at any moment and I should be more careful.

I pray that you continue to heal and that everything works out in your favor financially and physically. I always believe that when you lose something you will get it back double in blessing and I know for a FACT that the same will happen to you. Hang in there and keep us updated on how it goes with the appraiser
Old 10-12-13, 07:22 AM
SC4ME
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Joey-E
Thank you guys Im feeling alot better now Thank God, still have slight pain but i think that should be expected. Im hoping to return back asap. Im still in shock about everything i hardly drive the thing and its garaged kept and babied so its unbelievable this happened. The appraiser came out a couple a days ago and was surprised how clean and well kept it was and admitted he was expecting a old beat up 92 Lol.
my appraiser said the same about mine lol, we keep our cars clean
Old 10-23-13, 06:01 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

^^^Thank you for the nice words.

Anyways you guys take care of your SCs....you would not believe what the persons insurance wants to offer me for my SC as a total loss! Its pretty shameful! I just cant believe it, its not even close to any numbers ive seen other SCs go for even on here. Unbelievable, i seriously will never look at insurance agencies the same again.
Old 11-11-13, 07:45 PM
Studiogeek
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

WHUTTTTTTTT?

Joey-E without an SC, just ain't right!
Glad you are good!
Can't wait to see what you settle into next!
You, of all people DESERVE a cherry SC! I hope you get one soon!
Post what you are looking for, we will keep an eye out for you.
Thanks for all you add to the community!
SG

Last edited by Studiogeek; 11-11-13 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-11-13, 10:07 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Studiogeek
WHUTTTTTTTT?

Joey-E without an SC, just ain't right!
Glad you are good!
Can't wait to see what you settle into next!
You, of all people DESERVE a cherry SC! I hope you get one soon!
Post what you are looking for, we will keep an eye out for you.
Thanks for all you add to the community!
SG
Thanks bro, i appreciate it this isn't just any car too me so its pretty devastating but like all things materialistic you just cant fall in love with it and make your priority.....I hope so too man thank you i try my best to help out here. Hopefully be back soon.

Lil update Im still battling the persons insurance it maybe be nothing to alot of people but it was special too me. Was going to lawyer up but i decided not too and I know with help from above things will get taken care of in time.
Old 11-12-13, 04:47 AM
Studiogeek
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Joey-E
Thanks bro, i appreciate it this isn't just any car too me so its pretty devastating but like all things materialistic you just cant fall in love with it and make your priority.....I hope so too man thank you i try my best to help out here. Hopefully be back soon.

Lil update Im still battling the persons insurance it maybe be nothing to alot of people but it was special too me. Was going to lawyer up but i decided not too and I know with help from above things will get taken care of in time.
If anyone understands SC LOVE, the members here do! Keep that chin up brother. She was not easily replaceable but you WILL find another one to love if you want to. Put the word out as soon as you have your bread sorted. Maybe this community can help you find one. You deserve it Man!
Old 11-12-13, 09:42 AM
SC400slide
In Recovery Mode

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

I don't know why I just came across this thread now...Man, so sorry about this. But like aformentioned, it's just a car. Hope you heal up and start feeling better really soon! Praise the Lord that you weren't hurt too bad, and also that the SC cushioned you in the wreck. Only in His time...

Hope you get another SC...hardtop or not!
Old 11-12-13, 10:40 AM
SPLiFFY
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Joey-E,

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. I felt like crying when I read your post because you knew what was going to happen and there was absolutely nothing you could do about it. I always find that a lot of people who get into accidents with SCs are hit from the rear and their trunk is pretty much gone. Your SC did take that hit like a champ, but so did YOU for being brave enough to endure that.

I'm so happy that you and the passengers are doing alright. I will continue to pray for you and them to heal quickly and safely. You have such a positive outlook on this accident and it makes me wonder even more why such bad things happen to good people. Not a day goes by and I don't freak out in my mind about getting into an accident, all I can do is try my best to prevent it and be safe.

Today's generation is such a fail with driving (myself included) because there are times when even I have been cocky on the road and God really protected me when I didn't deserve it. I learned my lesson though with all these horror stories I see now a day.

I wish you the best in your adventure into a new car. Regardless if it's a Lexus or not I'm sure you're still a part of the family here Take care and get well soon. You are such a brave and positive person. I pray you're showered in blessings.

[ROFL. Just read the thread and realized I posted in it a while ago when it happened. LOLOLOL. Oh well. ]
Old 11-14-13, 01:43 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Man you guys are awesome, thank you for your concerns you guys make me want to come back even faster. Lexus Love I'll keep you guys posted for sure
Old 11-14-13, 01:59 PM
SCstone
Pole Position

please do brother. glad you still pop up from time to time. seriously hope everything works out for you.
Old 12-21-13, 11:42 AM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Update: So I finally settled with the insurance company for a reasonable value and I just picked a new to me 97 Black SC4. My 3rd SC! Its completely stock. No pics just yet but will in time I just picked it up a few days ago! Ive searched for a 98+ SC4 (Rarer and more HP) but couldn’t find one within my budget but im content with what God gave me and it was a great deal. The SC will need some work exterior wise (paint) but it’s a work in progress overall its in great shape and rides amazing. No rare hardtop anymore but I kinda missed a sunroof. Thank you for all of yours guys encouraging words and prayers and I hope and pray none of you out there get into any kind of accidents be careful out there! Im glad to be back in another SC!!! Thanks everyone God bless and Merry Christmas!!
The following users liked this post:
Ezroni (12-15-16)

Quick Reply: My Hardtop SC is no more.