SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Ignition Module on Dr. Tweak 1jz harness

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-13, 06:55 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Vrank
No longer used. Most people don't need that to diagnose stuff which makes it clutter.
Thanks man!
Old 08-18-13, 06:56 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 1JZPWRD
Glad you got it figured out. Did you contact Tweak before posting this? Might have got a quicker answer.
I did not. It was 10pm and I figured it was more likely someone on here would see it than tweak would at that time.

Tweak has been extremely helpful with all my questions and has been great to deal with. Whenever I get the harness installed I plan on writing a review.
Old 08-19-13, 07:34 AM
TweakTech
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joeazy187
my harness was done by tweakd too and my ignitor sat near the driver side strut mount why is his inside the car?
Depending on if you bought one of our new harnesses (and when you bought a new harness) there were some revisions made to them. Our harnesses now put the igniter inside the cabin down by the ECU to clean up the engine bay since the igniter is one sensor that is not location specific

Originally Posted by 1JZPWRD
Glad you got it figured out. Did you contact Tweak before posting this? Might have got a quicker answer.
word.
Old 08-19-13, 02:26 PM
Dr. Tweak
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dx3
I did not. It was 10pm and I figured it was more likely someone on here would see it than tweak would at that time.

Tweak has been extremely helpful with all my questions and has been great to deal with. Whenever I get the harness installed I plan on writing a review.
Thanks!

By the way... you can still run OBD1 diagnostic troubleshooting codes but using the round diagnostic plug under the dash. This has TE1 and E1 on it and those ARE hooked up to the ECU, so no need for the bulky diagnostic port under the dash!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

-Tweak