Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > SC Models > SC 400/300
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

My LS1 SC with Extreme Dimensions widebody

Old 02-15-13, 05:07 AM   #46
99SC42
gte & na-t
Trader Score: (44)

This the last warning, one more negative comment and the person will be ban..
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
99SC42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 06:02 AM   #47
1slowsc
Driver
Trader Score: (2)

^haha. Any videos of this car in action?
1slowsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 06:32 AM   #48
brucelee1
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (1)

You guys have some thin skin around here. I love the fact that the car has 600HP and the LS1 is a great engine. Clearly, this guy knows how to create very fast car.

That said, I hate the way the car looks. Now, if I post a pick of my car, are you required to say only nice things about it? Suppose you don't like the wheels I choose to put on, are you required to remain silent?

If so, let me know that this is the way the game is played. I will play according to the rules if those are the rules.
brucelee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 07:05 AM   #49
1slowsc
Driver
Trader Score: (2)

It was lack of respect calling it a pos. Everyone has an opinion but maybe calling it a pos is kinda harsh when he obviously lots of work into it.
1slowsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 07:10 AM   #50
99SC42
gte & na-t
Trader Score: (44)

Your comment was very harsh for no reason.It's not my car but i was offended.

The rules a simple if you don't like something the thread or what was posted in the thread just hit the back botton, it's very simple.

If it was your thread i would done the same.

We need to respect everyone's opinion /choice.

Now back to topic!
99SC42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 07:41 AM   #51
MDSC
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (3)

i might disagree with the kit fitment but this car is def not POS...thats just wrong.
93 GS300
00 GS400
06 LS430
MDSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 08:17 AM   #52
brucelee1
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (1)

Fair enough
brucelee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 09:10 AM   #53
Blaxxus
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)

Don't like how it looks, maybe that will change if/when it's painted. But if your happy with it, that's all that matters!
Blaxxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 09:38 AM   #54
turbodremz
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (18)

Chris Carrasco A-wHyTe-RaBbYt
Send a message via Yahoo to turbodremz

I think the car looks good as is. The 2-tone from satin to matte black, along with the exposed rivets gives a very aggressive look. Also as mentioned earlier, IF you tap a wall, or get a boo-boo its an easy fix vs. having paint.

And I dont think it would be Batman that would want this..remember, Darth Vader's suit was 2-tone black

LS1 5.7, T-56 6-speed trans, BruteSpeed/EPP Blower Cam, Fast 102 LSXR intake manifold, 28lb/hr injectors flowing 31.5lbs, DGR Fabrication motor mounts, PSI Conversion LSx harness, F-body driveshaft, Tuned By Frost PCM with TSP cam tune, Mishimoto Supra Radiator/Shroud/Fans, QuickCar fused switch panel, Full custom Speedhut dash cluster/gauge setup, Hooker headers to 3.5" dual exhaust with X-pipe, Dynomax 3.5"x6" bullets, gutted and caged.BUILD THREAD and VIDEOS
turbodremz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 09:52 AM   #55
1WILLY1
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (7)

i think the kit is perfect for what your doing, which is drifting and beating on it, it would be a waste of money and time buying a vertex widebody and painting it perfectly , if it was mine I would buy a cheap matte black finish and give it a few coats, matte finishes are extremey easy to apply and very forgiving, also very easy to touch up.

I think plasti dipping would be a bad move, uve came this far just finish it off half decently.

Also one complaint I have here is all the engine swapps going on here I havent seen even one DIY from anyone, I would of loved to see how this ls1 was done and everything involved with it.
Old 02-15-13, 08:03 PM   #56
boosted4.6
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)

There is a semi build thread on here. It's titled 6.0 genIII t56 swap
boosted4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 08:29 PM   #57
autoboy
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (6)

Your car looks like mine Luv it and swap is amazing
Attached Images

John 3:16 You heard

Collecting the 90's JDM Supercars. Thank you Lord Jesus for making it possible

Last edited by autoboy; 02-16-13 at 01:56 AM..
autoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 09:17 PM   #58
SSmith
Lexus Test Driver

Are there really people bashing this car ????? Just the motor conversion alone is incredible in itself. As what I consider to be a "veteran" guy on here I find it pretty offensive at some of the comments guys have made that looking at there cars really shouldn't be saying anything. I hold my tongue on a daily bases at some of the bull**** that some of the guys do to there cars on this forum. If you don't like it, don't comment on it. Oh, if I offended anybody, feel free to tell me how ****ty my ride is too.

Boosted, nice work brother.

Shane

97 SC300 NA-T
SSmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 09:33 PM   #59
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400
Trader Score: (59)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmith View Post
Are there really people bashing this car ????? Just the motor conversion alone is incredible in itself. As what I consider to be a "veteran" guy on here I find it pretty offensive at some of the comments guys have made that looking at there cars really shouldn't be saying anything. I hold my tongue on a daily bases at some of the bull**** that some of the guys do to there cars on this forum. If you don't like it, don't comment on it. Oh, if I offended anybody, feel free to tell me how ****ty my ride is too.

Boosted, nice work brother.

Shane
I actually thought the same thing. I understand that this is a public website and comments are welcome, but I have heard alot of negativity on here, not just from this thread, but from others. What is going on here? Is CL going to pot in a short time or what? All the hard work this guy did or paid someone to do, regardless of the situation it serves his purpose. People have to remember not everyone's taste is the same nor designing the perfect car. I am sure everyone has heard different strokes for different folks??? To be honest, if someone knocked my build or any of my projects, I would move on. What I mean is simply not log on here anymore.

Bottom line is here I like the car and I wish someone would do a complete swap with this motor. Nice work
1992 SC400, Sleeper..522RWHP - 93 octane, 1JZ, BW S366, Soarer R154, ACT Stage 4, 800cc, DM LW Flywheel, MINZ FPR, 3" Exhaust, HKS CF Slip on, HKS BOV, Tial 44 WG, BC 264 Cams, AEM gauges, AEM V2, MKIV Auto LSD!
Follow my build thread.....http://www.clublexus.com/forums/buil...and-links.html
Jay's Interior....http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-4...y-1jzpwrd.html
1JZPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 09:33 PM   #60
SSmith
Lexus Test Driver

I think it may be my time of the month, that and the huge bandage on my hand from working on my "POS" earlier today. I must say, I do feel better after venting.

Shane

97 SC300 NA-T
SSmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-13, 09:33 PM