SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

ExtremeDimensions Duraflex VSpeed bodykit

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-13, 04:18 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 194 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
LoL ok cool guy, OP Please keep pm'ing me so we can help you out with this issue your having with the kit.
The old rep was actually much better, he never resorted to sarcastic or rude comments even when people were rude or were ganging up on him and the ED Brand.

After the picture stealing, poor quality parts and now a sales rep with an attitude, I think they should consider pulling your vendor status.
Old 01-11-13, 04:30 PM
Sciller
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I was literally just looking at this kit.....sad face...
Old 01-11-13, 07:28 PM
2BENVD
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Remarks, sarcasm, attitude, work ethic, and many other disappointing characteristics make you and your company a joke.

-Make a kit that actually fits,
-Answer/inform everyone's questions or concerns
-Sell kit
-Make sure client is happy
-BE PROFESSIONAL from a to z...
Old 01-11-13, 10:20 PM
MKIVS374
Lead Lap

Agreed this company is a joke.
Old 01-11-13, 10:35 PM
rcchris7
Lead Lap

iNot to be a ****.. I support north american vendors and esp on such an older car. I would have loved the vertex ridge rep to fit somewhat decently.. I mean any widebody will require body work but I'd rather spend $5k on a kit and a thousand on fitment than a thousand bucks and $8k to make it look presentable
Old 01-11-13, 11:04 PM
TheAzn
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lots of vendor bashing going on. Frustrations galore. Each person have different expectations.

I am very interested thread.

How come no one post any pictures yet? Are these kits being self-installed or a shop? There's alot of shops that are "reputable" but high ball the price and just throw **** on and say "that's how it is".

I see ED has been around for a while. They got to be doing something good. Otherwise they would've been out of business a long time ago.
Old 01-12-13, 08:18 AM
DKJZZ30
Lead Lap

No, they have been around for a long time because their stuff has a low price tag and people cant seem to look past that and see what you actually get
Old 01-12-13, 09:49 AM
MKIVS374
Lead Lap

They need to either fix there **** or gtfo!
Old 01-12-13, 10:02 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I used to vouch for ExtremeDimensions but there have been too many issues to deny they seem to not care anymore about what they put out.
Old 01-12-13, 11:01 AM
Kalogerus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 01-12-13, 02:12 PM
92blacktt
Intermediate

Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
The vendor isn't able to give you a refund? Please PM so we can address this issue. This is why we ask for the public to go through ED directly for better customer service and we guarantee 100% customer SATISFACTION.
if you recommend to go directly through ED, then why do you have vendors?
Old 01-14-13, 08:08 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

So we stand up for our self and I post no rude comment but "ok cool guy" and most of you get upset about it? Making a kit isn't the easiest thing everyone thinks it is and we have already given you the customer the option to make a kit you would like to see us produce. Here is the link one more time.

Extreme Dimensions Aero Designer
Old 01-25-14, 09:20 PM
hlthlnk
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm wondering what happened with the members that could not get the parts to fit????? I was one of the unlucky members to have not read this thread and now I'm stuck with a kit that I can not install on my car. I bought the duraflex v-speed kit, took it to a body shop to have some dents and dings fixed along with the kit installation and a new paint job to make my 92 sc400 look new again... Total disappointment when I got the call from the shop telling me that the side and back pieces needed a few modifications to get them to fit but the front could not be used at all. The front bumper was too short even removing the styrofoam and metal support. I'm looking for a solution if someone has one. I bought the bumper 7 months ago so returning the kit is out of the question. Thanks for any help!
Old 01-26-14, 04:12 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by hlthlnk
I'm wondering what happened with the members that could not get the parts to fit????? I was one of the unlucky members to have not read this thread and now I'm stuck with a kit that I can not install on my car. I bought the duraflex v-speed kit, took it to a body shop to have some dents and dings fixed along with the kit installation and a new paint job to make my 92 sc400 look new again... Total disappointment when I got the call from the shop telling me that the side and back pieces needed a few modifications to get them to fit but the front could not be used at all. The front bumper was too short even removing the styrofoam and metal support. I'm looking for a solution if someone has one. I bought the bumper 7 months ago so returning the kit is out of the question. Thanks for any help!
I don't think there is any other solution except use the parts that fit and buy a replacement lip from another company.
Old 01-27-14, 08:08 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by hlthlnk

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with our Duraflex products. Did you purchase it directly from us?

Shoot me a PM with your details (Name, phone number, order number if possible, email address) and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you,
Irving

Quick Reply: ExtremeDimensions Duraflex VSpeed bodykit