Old 11-06-02, 12:28 AM
UZZ32
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Planet Soarer Website update

Planet Soarer Website:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pgscott/

Thursday 31st October 2002
Silent Rubber Bushes with Shock Control Slots - At last, proper non squeak quality riding control arm bushes - I love them!
Twin Turbo Upgrade Path - Dyno graphs and pictures of Emanuel Spinola's TT upgrades from stock 136 rwkW to 199 rwkW.
Terry Dean's 6 Soarer wedding - Terry makes the headers for the V8, he got married, we turned up to transport the bridal party!

Monday 7th October 2002
New look black page (thanks to Steven and Matthew for top of page image - this index page is now 12 A4 pages long). Emanuel Spinola has been busy - check out Supra Big Brake Upgrade Now updated with part numbers front and rear as well as workshop manual extracts. Emanuel has also written Soarer Steering Wheel Refurbishment now hosted on the ALSC - details removing and fixing the leather grip around your wheel. Jeff Harper has translated the Japanese fuse box - you can download from the ALSC as a pdf. But Jeff didn't stop there - he has translated the entire Japanese wiring diagram for the Soarer - Engine repair manual for the 1JZ and 2JZ engines are also available. Harry Lemmens has also made available the Stereo Schematics that may help people who are trying to add after-market CD players/MP3 players to their vehicle. Old pages from 2001 have been updated to reflect new info (minor). The Alpha List far and away most visited page. Added free Google search engine link .

Wednesday 25th September 2002
Soarer Exhaust Sounds My new exhaust with headers - and even a Twin Turbo Soarer - more TT sounds on the Adelaide II meet page. A closer look at the Eaton MP112 supercharged Jaguar V8 - a model for the Soarer V8?

Tuesday 24th September 2002
Adelaide II meet pictures and words on ALSC. Small mpegs inside and out of Soarers driving in Soarer Videos. Complete rundown on my current V8 Exhaust from headers to tips, includes the biggest photo of the underside of a Soarer ever! Planet Soarer Alpha List updated with HID link and different background. ALSC dynoshootout nominations updated. Auto trans page updated to reflect six cylinder dexron cars.

Sunday 18th August 2002
Planet SOARER -an alphabetical list of all the best SOARER stuff to read in the whole world! (well nearly....)

Saturday 10th August 2002
Wayne and I met today to make some final plans about the Planet SOARER meet. I have the Narva +30 globes in now - yes there is a difference - more soon. For those with EMV touch screen/TV, a bunch of Diehards have translated all the screens, including diagnostics, and fixed the backlight, and then let us mere mortals in on it! Planet EMV also includes a list of error codes. A discussion on Supercharging your Soarer has started: V8 Supercharged and Soarer kit. July top ten at the bottom.

Friday 12th July 2002
Twin Turbo 1UZ-FE V8 in a Celica Jamie talks about turbos, head porting and ECU control of a custom twin turbo intercooled 1UZ-FE V8 in a TA22 Celica.

Monday 8th July 2002
Automatic Transmission, Torque Convertors and Shift kits yet again updated - Toyota Type IV is the only way to go - accept no evil Dexron substitutes!. Oil Analysis now with 4 oil analyses and the truth about Mobil 1! Active Suspension Test make your UZZ32 dance in the driveway!