Toyo/Lex Parts review

Old 05-04-12, 10:57 PM   #1
Nova
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (16)

nooneknowsnova @nooneknowsnova oO TK Nova Oo
Send a message via AIM to Nova Send a message via Skype™ to Nova
Default Toyo/Lex Parts review

well i wanted to write a review for Toyo/Lex parts connection and my recent dealings with Franco ( works for Toyo/Lex) as a Club lexus member i feel it is my duty to tell you of the amazing experience, and pricing i recieved from Franco. Mods i could not find a proper place to put this thread so here seemed appropriate as the sponsor this section.

recently my check engine light came on and i narrowed it down to the canister VSV located on the underside of the intake. every place i looked either wanted rediculous money or could not find what i was talking about. finally i took the part out to get the number off of it. searching my normal outlets i once again could not find it and the local dealer wanted $90 which i wasnt willing to pay. having never dealt with Franco before i took a chance and sent him an email explaining i was a member here and sent him the part number asking for a quote. he came back quickly with a price of $67 shipped to my door! he sent me the invoice and i paid around 10pm, i expected my order to be pushed back since i paid after 5 but to my surprise it arrived in 2 days!! it was even a toyota part in original package.

i have to say after the customer service i received along with the price and speed of delivery i will be using Toyo/Lex Parts more often!!
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
please add pictures and a clear description to your "i need help" threads. it makes it easier for people help!

JOIN MY NETWORKING THREAD!
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/the-...ng-thread.html
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-12, 11:02 PM   #2
xspsi6
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (31)

I buy from them all the time and no issues thus far as I purchased every light on my car new from them which was 6 complete light housings and I had them in less than 24 hours! Same state but even then it was quite the shock!
Old 05-05-12, 06:10 AM   #3
Nova
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (16)

nooneknowsnova @nooneknowsnova oO TK Nova Oo
Send a message via AIM to Nova Send a message via Skype™ to Nova

Yes I forgot to mention this part was special order. Can't say enough good things about them
please add pictures and a clear description to your "i need help" threads. it makes it easier for people help!

JOIN MY NETWORKING THREAD!
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/the-...ng-thread.html
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-13, 08:12 AM   #4
makecopies
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)

I just ordered a Timing belt kit from them I hope I can report the same good results
makecopies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-13, 11:39 PM   #5
jintei
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (23)

I would definitely buy from them again. Bought a set of motor mounts for a really good price. Excellent customer service. Frank always responds to my emails promptly.
jintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 06:09 AM   #6
makecopies
Rookie

Placed order yesterday its scheduled for delivery tomorrow!
makecopies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 07:37 AM   #7
BiGEZ
Pole Position
Trader Score: (18)

I have ordered lots of parts from them in the past. Always great prices and fast shipping. I am actually getting ready to order 2 timing belt kits from them. I always get original Toyota part from them. Way better prices than my local Lexus dealer.

2001 GS300 Silver on black<> TTE Replica Lip<> XXR 20x8.5, 20x10 +35mm offset wheels.
96 SC300 auto, black on black<> 99 oem body kit <> LS400 BBK <> Supra TT Suspension <> 6K HIDs. More to come.
BiGEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 09:15 AM   #8
Bankswood
Pole Position

Can I get a website link from someone. Google search brings up a recycling company in Chula Vista.
Bankswood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 09:15 AM