SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

1992-2000 Lexus SC V-Speed Widebody Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-12, 02:54 PM
tientony
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont understand why ya being so negative against extreme dimensions when they are trying to provide products for our cars when alot of other company dont give a *****. So show some respect to the guy that is trying to help us out. ideas and opinions are great but IF YOU AINT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

I want to say thank you to Extreme Dimensions to even put time and thinking about our cars
Old 02-27-12, 02:56 PM
DKJZZ30
Lead Lap

you guys should make your own original kit and sell that. id be more interested in that than just a copy of someone elses product.
Old 02-27-12, 03:04 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by tientony
i dont understand why ya being so negative against extreme dimensions when they are trying to provide products for our cars when alot of other company dont give a *****. So show some respect to the guy that is trying to help us out. ideas and opinions are great but IF YOU AINT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

I want to say thank you to Extreme Dimensions to even put time and thinking about our cars
Name:  kobe.png
Views: 1545
Size:  15.1 KB
Old 02-27-12, 03:06 PM
airmax
Pole Position

LOL.

but srsly. the rear quarters on that car are not how the vertex fits. that has been refiberglassed to fit different than the vertex kit.

unless i am missing part of the thread.
Old 02-27-12, 03:11 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 194 Likes on 138 Posts

price seems fair especially with a discount, id love to see a real installed product.
Old 02-27-12, 03:20 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your very welcome and thank you for the support, sir!

Originally Posted by DKJZZ30
you guys should make your own original kit and sell that. id be more interested in that than just a copy of someone elses product.
I would love to make an original kit for the SC owners, except there are so many out already. Maybe towards the end of the year, we may dabble in some custom work for the SC.

Originally Posted by Kohinoor
1992-2000 Lexus SC V-Speed Widebody Kit-mfnxi.jpg

Originally Posted by airmax
LOL.

but srsly. the rear quarters on that car are not how the vertex fits. that has been refiberglassed to fit different than the vertex kit.

unless i am missing part of the thread.
It's a rear quarter flare, so it needs to be molded in/on.

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
price seems fair especially with a discount, id love to see a real installed product.
Will do my best to get actual installed pics!
Old 02-27-12, 03:26 PM
airmax
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
It's a rear quarter flare, so it needs to be molded in/on.
if you say so.
Old 02-27-12, 03:51 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

+1
Old 02-27-12, 09:08 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

+1 who else is going to counterfeit/knock off kits for us? Some of us enjoy buying cheap imitation stuff and pass it off as genuine. Quit hating Kohinoor!

BTW, I love the comparison between Armani and Banana Republic...It would be more like comparing Armani to the flea market shirt.

Makes me wanna buy a SC and put this kit on, paint it ISF blue...
Old 02-27-12, 09:45 PM
levie
Lexus Test Driver

i hope that more companies show an intreats in our cars. thank you, and honestly, pretty nice kit, you get exactly what you pay for, and for how inexpensive it is, it looks really nice.
Old 02-27-12, 09:58 PM
ads_mobile
Driver School Candidate

Pm me please with special pricing and shipping to 94066, ca, pictures of actual kit would be helpful.
Old 02-27-12, 11:00 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmm...i have an extra SC atm i would probably be able to lend ya for test fit.
Old 02-28-12, 01:50 AM
DJVe
Driver

Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
This is a VSpeed widebody kit, if you can afford the 3-5k for an authentic anything kit, go for it. This isn't meant for the "ballers" of the modification industry. We offer quality pricing at less then half the price. Your telling me if Armani sells you a black and white dress shirt that has the same design as the Banana Republic black and white dress shirt that one is ripping another off? At the end of the day pricing does make a difference for us less fortunate individuals. Why is it fair to charge so much to a person who can't afford it? Everyone should be able to modify their vehicles, we just try to make it affordable.

i have no problem with you offering a less expensive kit than vertex for people who cannot afford vertex. price here is not the issue. it is the fact that you are just blatantly ripping off someone else's creative work. i don't know enough about fashion to understand the comparison. but using the "i'm poor" excuse does not justify ripping off a company. i want a ferrari. i cannot afford one. tough luck. if people want vertex, but cannot afford it, tough luck. either work more and save up, or stick with what you have. and for people trying to argue that we should applaud extreme dimensions for supporting the sc community.... supporting it with a knock off piece of crap does not compare to the support that Ueno brought to the sc community. If it wasn't for Ueno, a lot of companies would not have even thought of supporting the SC as it is. If ED was knocking off some obscure company, whatever, but Ueno has done more for the SC world then ED ever will or can.
Old 02-28-12, 04:29 AM
DKJZZ30
Lead Lap

My issue is how the fitment of a $1000 wide body kit is gonna be and that we haven't seen pics of the kit yet. Like kohinoor said that's just a photoshop of autoboys car with a legit vertex kit.

And you get what you pay for, how good is the durability going to be. My origin kit cost almost the same and it fit like garbage and I have broken the front bumper 3 times. I wouldn't wanna get the kit then spend so much having it fitted nicely that I could have bought authentic.

It would be cool to have some durability and fitment info.
Old 02-28-12, 05:09 AM
SpecialK47
Driver

Originally Posted by DJVe
i have no problem with you offering a less expensive kit than vertex for people who cannot afford vertex. price here is not the issue. it is the fact that you are just blatantly ripping off someone else's creative work. i don't know enough about fashion to understand the comparison. but using the "i'm poor" excuse does not justify ripping off a company. i want a ferrari. i cannot afford one. tough luck. if people want vertex, but cannot afford it, tough luck. either work more and save up, or stick with what you have. and for people trying to argue that we should applaud extreme dimensions for supporting the sc community.... supporting it with a knock off piece of crap does not compare to the support that Ueno brought to the sc community. If it wasn't for Ueno, a lot of companies would not have even thought of supporting the SC as it is. If ED was knocking off some obscure company, whatever, but Ueno has done more for the SC world then ED ever will or can.
If you want a Ferrari but can't afford it, its not tough ****, you buy a kit car.

If you want Vertex but can't afford it, you buy a cheaper off brand, like this ED kit.

It's like that with everything in life. Want the real thing but can't afford it? Buy a knock off.

Quick Reply: 1992-2000 Lexus SC V-Speed Widebody Kit