Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > SC Models > SC 400/300
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

SC300/SC400 New Member Thread! Introduce yourself here!

Old 07-19-14, 10:55 PM   #3901
darscar
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

ok here I go, I am new a this stuff so be kind when I screw up. I have a 92 green (looks blue to me)SC300 auto, gray interior, I bought it about 7 years ago I loved this car never had any problems till last year, thats when I found your club, spent weeks on the site looking for answers and found the fix I needed, I was so happy that my car was running again. My dream car has once again become a nightmare. I live in sw missouri on table rock lake, I have not seen another sc300 since I move here 4 years ago, the best thing about living here are the curvey roads you have to drive on, my car and I used to have so much fun taking the curves at insane speeds pushing it to the limit, well those days are over and the car is just sitting and waisting away, I hate to even look at it, so I thought I might get to know some of you and find some help on how to go about parting the car out since no one around here knows how to fix them and the lexus dealer is dumber then I m about these cars, just wants money I don't have so I thinking about parting it out and don't know how to do it.. thats my storyand I'm sticking to it. I dont know how to post pictures yet so be patient.
darscar
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
darscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-14, 10:38 AM   #3902
S6prod
Driver School Candidate

Default Newbie

So my name is Ryan. My friends and family call me captain. You can call me whatever, I am easy to get along with. I have been in love with supras, and sc's since the early nineties . It's never been the right time to own one till now.

Last year I picked up a 93 sc300 that was unloved and in bad shape but it ran great and was cheap. Original color was garnet pearl and after 20 years in Florida sun and previous owner trying to drift it needed some work. I have a friend that is a painter so why not change the color. It is now cobalt blue. It's VERY blue. I could use some ideas to make it pop.

I'm looking forward to talking to new people and getting ideas. Nice to meet you all.
S6prod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-14, 11:52 PM   #3903
sc4shelby
Driver School Candidate

Cool

Hello all on clublexus, Ive been around on here for a while now but only as a guest, but i decided to finally join the fun. Currently i have a red 92 sc400 before that i had a green 92 sc300 and before that was another red 92 sc400. There's just something about these cars that i love. I think what really pulled me in though is the fact that they're built off the supra chassis.
sc4shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 04:07 PM   #3904
97DWPSC3
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys, Im a returning member of CL. Was pretty active when I bought the car in 08, and now Im back with a username and password I will actually remember! My name is Matt, and I have a 1997 SC300 Diamond White Pearl. Im from New Jersey and love to play golf. Looking forward to getting back into the forums!
97DWPSC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 07:32 PM   #3905
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400
Trader Score: (58)

Welcome everyone. Thank you for taking the time out to read the rules and tell us a little bit about yourselves.
1992 SC400, Sleeper..522RWHP - 93 octane, 1JZ, BW S366, Soarer R154, ACT Stage 4, 800cc, DM LW Flywheel, MINZ FPR, 3" Exhaust, HKS CF Slip on, HKS BOV, Tial 44 WG, BC 264 Cams, AEM gauges, AEM V2, MKIV Auto LSD!
Follow my build thread.....http://www.clublexus.com/forums/buil...and-links.html
Jay's Interior....http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-4...y-1jzpwrd.html
1JZPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-14, 07:28 AM   #3906
jimmymac30
Driver School Candidate

Hello all! My Name is Jim McLaughlin and I am from Chicago, IL. I am not new to the Lexus community but I am new to the forum and I just recently purchased a 1997 Black/Tan SC300 automatic. It is completely stock and in excellent shape. I don't know what I am going to do with it just yet. Probably park it in the garage and look at it for a while. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.
jimmymac30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-14, 07:28 AM

Tags
92, 93, green, knock, lexus, lip, lowered, lug, nice, nuts, pitch, rod, sc300, sc400, thread, whats, wheels, wise