SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

WHat do you think about the angel eye Projector head lamps for the sc4?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-10, 06:31 PM
saru
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like gorjusguy and sc400vip said if you like em, rock em. I have the chrome ones on my car do to the fact that my cars not blacked out. They fit fine on my car, actually just like stocks no gaps. As far as brightness They will be as bright as what you put in them. I have HID's in both the highs and lows and they're just fine. Not sure if mine are a different brand then these ones they say fit and finish are junk, I don't real think so.
It all comes down to what you like it's your ride, you have to drive it. I like them on my car and if no one else does, well tuff $@it! and if that makes me a ricer well then pass the fish sauce I'll take mine pho style.
Old 04-09-10, 08:08 PM
1siksc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

seriously.. they bug the *^83 out of me. For some reason everytime I see then they look like they are pointing up and not level. Kinda bug eyed... sry I was a AP art student. OEM's ftw like eliteskill's that looks dope.
Old 04-09-10, 11:35 PM
Clean400
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The problem with the ebay lights from what I read is that they can't be adjusted properly. Apparently they aim too high. IMO the 3 blue LED lights look kinda cheap.

If only they made lights similar to OEM on ebay with a clear lens... I'd but them right away.
Old 04-09-10, 11:41 PM
MIGS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Clean400

If only they made lights similar to OEM on ebay with a clear lens... I'd but them right away.
X2
Old 04-10-10, 12:25 AM
spdrcr771
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I bought some installed them,sent them back. Its not about wether or not you like the style of them or not, ITS the fact that, the inside bezel is not level. Its tilted up about 3 degree's, you can see it plan as day in his pic. I mean i want my low beams to hit the ground. I wish i kept them now, now that i saw what eliteskills did w/his. I looked @ them along time thinking the lenses might fit on the stock housing, but i wasnt on CL @ that time & didnt know how to use the oven trick to get them apart. So i just got my money back.
Old 04-10-10, 01:11 AM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gorjusguy
I say go for it whatever you like I dont understand why everyone on these forums want the same car ,stock everything on the car I like the lights cool mod come on people its 2010
By the way your avatar is i am not surprised.

I say pass the rings are too small on our car it doesnt look right..
Old 04-10-10, 07:40 AM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well if you have to do them the black look better than the chrome for sure, mostly because all those little ugly lights dont show as bad.
Old 04-10-10, 08:07 AM
snowfox444
Driver

Originally Posted by eliteskill
I payed $300 for the highbeams + headlights. Only used the clear lense on OEM, because the ebay ones look rice and I was doing a TSX projector retrofit. Supermade clear lens are $200+ after shipping and I needed to wait for weeks from japan.

Pictures.

If your going do it this would be an option. Not easy tho as its all custom by myself

Do you have a DIY thread on how to do this? would make for an awesome thread
Old 04-10-10, 08:11 AM
RED95sc
Pole Position

if your car was black, and the lights didnt have that ridiculous led crap, and the halo ring, then i guess it would be cool, otherwise, its not for my car
Old 04-10-10, 08:55 AM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

Just de-line the OEM Lens, do somthing with the ugly citylight, throw on halos if they are your style, and.................
Attached Thumbnails WHat do you think about the angel eye Projector head lamps for the sc4?-dscf3045.jpg   WHat do you think about the angel eye Projector head lamps for the sc4?-dscf3046.jpg   WHat do you think about the angel eye Projector head lamps for the sc4?-dscf2983.jpg   WHat do you think about the angel eye Projector head lamps for the sc4?-dscf2985.jpg  
Old 04-10-10, 10:02 AM
balla_boss
Driver

I say go for it whatever you like I dont understand why everyone on these forums want the same car ,stock everything on the car I like the lights cool mod come on people its 2010
+1 COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF
Old 04-10-10, 10:11 AM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

What?! You dont want a car like everyone else? But what about the cookie cutter SC you are supposed to follow? LOL
I may not care for these lights but I do agree with you on this.

Does this look fun?
Attached Thumbnails WHat do you think about the angel eye Projector head lamps for the sc4?-page_0q414s0q70539w6n.jpg  
Old 04-10-10, 10:33 AM
sc400vip
Driver

hey theres nothing wrong with ebay....and plus they dont only sell lights to be putting ebay down and say is not good if you had a bad expirience with them then i sorry but as far as i know ebay is the number one world wide seller and i do know they do sell a lot of good stuff...man go for what you feel if you like them buy them almost everything you buy for and old lex your gonna have to work around it, thease lights fit perfect the only thing is the halo your gonna have to wire to one of your parking wires thats all you have to do simple....just an opinion
Old 04-10-10, 03:51 PM
White_Sc
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ScottURnot
Just de-line the OEM Lens, do somthing with the ugly citylight, throw on halos if they are your style, and.................
got a picture of the lights from a distance ?
Old 04-10-10, 06:07 PM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by White_Sc
got a picture of the lights from a distance ?
Not mounted in the car but across the room, Gues I could set one in the car and take a pic.

Quick Reply: WHat do you think about the angel eye Projector head lamps for the sc4?