SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Junction Produce Scara's!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-11, 12:49 AM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 194 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by TomLee
Your disgusting. Learn how to respect women or GTFO. I reported this post to the Mods as I don't think this is appropriate.
lol take your dress off and sit down, the girl left him for a guy with more money then decided to back out, shes no longer a women she is ...well......id rather not say , but you can fill in the blank.

Originally Posted by Sciethen
Two types of people here: those who don't understand the sexism, and those who do. Those who don't are the typical males in this society, having been told that sleeping around, joking about male superiority, and being strong are good qualities, manly qualities, things which are all well and good.

Those who aren't typical males in this society may see that women are told that sleeping around is *****-some and evil, joking about female superiority is "stupid feminism," and being strong is "butch" and being weak is important for their roll.

But hey, you're all just typical males in a society; you can't help what you perceive or think. It's just the way things are, your mindless blundering and idiotic beliefs you've allowed society to construct FOR you.

If someone made a post like this because a friend of theirs left--but they were black or Hispanic, and you were white, and you made it clear that they were just a (fill in the blank) for screwing you over, how do you think everyone would respond to it? But no, this is okay because society says it's okay. America has evolved along with the rest of the world to tell us that men have different rolls then women, and that our differences are SO DIFFERENT that it's okay to put each other in different rolls.

NO WONDER SHE LEFT YOU for someone else: you're a pig.

All this and you can't stop to wonder WHY this person left you, or why they are as wishy-washy as you portray them. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that her father never affirmed her? That her father ignored her most of her life? Maybe she was abused when she was younger? Wait... sorry, are these concepts too far out there for you or any of the rest of you to grasp?

Maybe if I just laughed along with the rest of you and agreed, then I'd be cool. Yeah, that's what I want: support from the other pigs around me. Hey, if I surround myself with a bunch of swine I won't even know the difference, right? We'll all be cool together.
lol the days of male chivalry and being a gentlemen are long gone my friend.
Many girls nowadays simply have it coming. The op should of not taken the rims and if he did should have dumped her the very next day just to teach her a bit of a lesson.

Personally I wouldnt of taken the rims or her back.

Originally Posted by Black Fire
This is kinda lame if you think about it. The girl leaves him, it does not work out so she comes back with a set of rims that match his car perfectly? Hmmm... everyone likes stories, but keep it believable please.
lol I find it a bit of a stretch also but what can we do, we got to take him at his word
Old 08-31-11, 01:53 AM
vinh
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Toyboxx
2 year old bump? I'm pretty sure the OP's car got in an accident btw.
Holy thread revival indeed. I guess once you post something on the internet, it really is forever. The tan SC is long gone now, got rear ended by a semi. Have a black SC now

Originally Posted by cmh
wow thread revival... i always wondered about his sig though, this thread finally made it clear... lol
Haha yea, i guess you have to read this thread for it to make sense. I wonder if that guy is still on here, or maybe my frowned upon actions made him shake his head in shame upon the SC community.
Old 08-31-11, 05:56 AM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by vinh
Holy thread revival indeed. I guess once you post something on the internet, it really is forever. The tan SC is long gone now, got rear ended by a semi. Have a black SC now

Haha yea, i guess you have to read this thread for it to make sense. I wonder if that guy is still on here, or maybe my frowned upon actions made him shake his head in shame upon the SC community.
stuff on the internet IIISSS forever, but its fun going back and saying ahh, god times good times...lol

and yea its all clear to me now.. i love it, i would have done EXACTLY the same thing... sorry for getting all personal but, is she still around these days.

p.s. even my wife said she would have done the same thing. guess we are both dirt bags and made for eachother.
Old 08-31-11, 06:45 AM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

Scaras are some of the sickest wheels around....
Old 08-31-11, 09:03 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts

I love these wheels. I wish I could find a set of 19"s...
Old 08-23-12, 08:14 AM
yonex
Driver School Candidate

i know this is thread is pretty old but it made my day