SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

R.I.P Sc300

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-08, 07:25 PM
SCjzz
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont let some junkyard part it out and benefit on you crashin dude. save whatever u can. i suggest u go as often as u can.
Old 09-10-08, 08:08 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SCjzz
dont let some junkyard part it out and benefit on you crashin dude. save whatever u can. i suggest u go as often as u can.
LoL yea i'll take the brakes
Old 09-11-08, 11:07 AM
afgtballa
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn, are you serious? lol i will try, but to keep you guys updated, the insurance company thought that the car was drivable and that they could fix it, but when they got there to do the inspection, they were like "wtf, how the heck did you survive this accident, dude you are soooo lucky, God loves you bro" then i said yeah i know, thanks dude, so then they left it there and now i guess that they are going to crush the car
Old 09-11-08, 11:30 AM
SBMGS4
Lead Lap

Those are some crazy pics....

Glad you came out of it okay. That must have been some wild ride...

Since it's going to be scrapped, you should try and pull off anything useable. How about those tail lights? Damn, that car is really toast.
Old 09-11-08, 12:46 PM
afgtballa
Rookie

^^thanks, i know i really want to take alot of parts off of the car, but they wouldnt let me touch anything that is connected to the car
Old 09-11-08, 12:56 PM
BigManne
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you sir are a ninja for not being hurt in that crash.
Old 09-11-08, 02:01 PM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Take the tails, sucks, but ur ok...I'll be sure to stay away from that area when im in tracy...
Old 09-11-08, 02:58 PM
afgtballa
Rookie

^^^ lol, it was acutally by las positas college in livermore, right after class, on collier canyon road
Old 09-11-08, 09:16 PM
lionscourt
Rookie

[/QUOTE]

dude he landed on the f.....k...n cross that shows somebody had died there. y'all see that sh..t?

now that is a reality freakin check. kudos that you are ok dude. sorry about that beautiful car.

Last edited by lionscourt; 09-11-08 at 09:22 PM.
Old 09-11-08, 09:27 PM
lionscourt
Rookie

dude one thing you should do because your rates are going up anyway is go have a doctor check you out, especially a doctor that is 'cool' with writing up some injuries. not that you have to be fraudulent but keep in mind that sometime the injuries to your back and spinal column don't even start hurting for several weeks. I would definitely tell someone my back hurt!!!!! The only reason their asking how you are is because they DONT WANT TO PAY FOR ANY INJURIES BEFORE THEY JACK UP YOUR RATES!!!!!!! The insurance companies are scandalous so jack them before they jack you.
I've had 13 motorcycles so know all about accidents and insurance. Oh and stay away from motorcycles as you can die too easy---i still have injuries from that lucky 13th....
Old 09-11-08, 09:35 PM
<>sonmylex
Pole Position

wow. thank god for your car and you are very lucky to be alive.. obey speed limits! they are there for a reason! good luck with the search for a new car.. stick with an sc or the 3 series. i have both and LOVE both!
Old 09-11-08, 10:32 PM
afgtballa
Rookie

^^^ thanks i will make sure about that back hurting thing, im planning on going to get so x-rays done

^^and i really want a 3 series because i have been driving my sister's for a quite a while and i love her car, except her's is a sedan, i want to hopefully get a 330ci or 330i zhp, or an m3, my dad has a passion for mercades and bmws, he has always had a european car all his life, sorry to all the sc guys on here, but i had mine for a month and loved it, but im persian and i gotta stay european, but i love the 2jz motor, very clean built, with lots of horsepower, but with european you got class/luxury and then if you want, u got hp too
Old 09-11-08, 11:01 PM
exarus
Driver School Candidate

Holy crap that is amazing. Glad you and your friend are unhurt. Incredible. Pictures like that are usually seen on the local news followed by an obituary.

Make sure your next car has a roll cage. Maybe something like this.

Old 09-12-08, 12:23 AM
Spooled
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lionscourt

dude he landed on the f.....k...n cross that shows somebody had died there. y'all see that sh..t?

now that is a reality freakin check. kudos that you are ok dude. sorry about that beautiful car.

beat me to it, I noticed that too. Damn lucky bro, there's a prime example of when its your time, its your time, and it obviously wasnt time for either of you.

good luck with the next car.
Old 09-12-08, 06:10 AM
afgtballa
Rookie

^^ thanks, yea i guess i will go with a roll cage, starting from the next car, and thanks spooled, i guess it wasnt our time, and i swear dued, me and my friend have a gaurdian angel looking upon us, my might come out to EOS 7 and see all you guys there, but im going to HIN the day before, so i really need to see if i could

Quick Reply: R.I.P Sc300