Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not too shabby, keep up the work
Old 08-22-08, 07:25 PM
markesc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I appreciate the effort!! So thanks for making this avail. I'm with the others on the 97+ option, however I wouldn't mind just a simple basic call it "old school" or whatever, but I'd like a polyurethane/flexible one so I won't be crying if I hit something.

I'm one of those people that likes the car to look nice, but I don't want to be in a perpetual state of panic about every single bug/rock chip/curb/driveway/dip/pothole/object-on-the-road/etc....

So that's what I'd like to see...
Old 08-23-08, 12:46 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for making tangible parts for our cars.... I won't be picking this up but I am waiting to see what you have next.....
Old 08-23-08, 01:37 AM
1985zcar
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just put this lip on my car the other day...wasn't from raceonusa but same design.
Old 08-23-08, 08:30 AM
camberSC
Lexus Champion

Sweet CF Lip, Whats the CL member discount price, lol?
Old 08-23-08, 09:05 AM
HELLAFLUSH
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lfrers
Some of you guys...seriously need to give this vender a break.

I'm all for putting out feedback so the vendor gets the point on what they need to improve on.

If you want top quality you need to go to the companies that make top quality original kits and be ready to pay top $$$ too.

Now, if this guy made Raceon USA kits that fit as good as originals, were equal to or even more flexible/durable, and for half the price, then Raceon USA would obviously put everyone else out of business. He is supplying everyone kits they can afford.

Be happy the guy is making stuff for the SC.

If you want a mint CF lip you are going to pay $$$ for it.

I’m sure he knows he needs to improve strength and fitment to improve his business but the dude works to make a profit to live too.
Ha! Lets also give the person in Asia who copied all the Louis Vuitton a break. Now, If Raceon re-produced a kit that looks and fits like the original and put everyone else out of business, what would happen to all the originals? Where would new designs come from? Them? I don't think so. I understand everyone needs to eat but geeez! Just my .02 cents.
Old 08-23-08, 09:32 AM
OneJay
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Looks pretty good. If I had the older style bumper I would definitely pick this up.
Old 08-23-08, 09:32 AM
lfrers
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HELLAFLUSH
Ha! Lets also give the person in Asia who copied all the Louis Vuitton a break. Now, If Raceon re-produced a kit that looks and fits like the original and put everyone else out of business, what would happen to all the originals? Where would new designs come from? Them? I don't think so. I understand everyone needs to eat but geeez! Just my .02 cents.
My comment was regarding what this vender is doing for SC mostly with exsisting designes. Not all original venders for all cars. Especially new cars that will need new designes.

These styles have been out a long time already dude. hehe Who the hell is going to make a new bumper design for the SC???? There is so much already out there.

Your comparison is apples and oranges. Louis Vuitton? Mostly just more expensive. Aside from sometimes better quality materials and workmanship, they are just to make some shallow people feel better about the clothes they wear. Nowhere near the same thing as making a cheaper knockoff of a body kit. Your not buying a label with a body kit. Unless you buy a knockoff and run around with like Vertex stickers on your ride.

Then you’re just false claiming. Anyway who cares.
Old 08-23-08, 09:56 AM
HELLAFLUSH
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lfrers
My comment was regarding what this vender is doing for SC mostly with exsisting designes. Not all original venders for all cars. Especially new cars that will need new designes.

These styles have been out a long time already dude. hehe Who the hell is going to make a new bumper design for the SC???? There is so much already out there.

Your comparison is apples and oranges. Louis Vuitton? Mostly just more expensive. Aside from sometimes better quality materials and workmanship, they are just to make some shallow people feel better about the clothes they wear. Nowhere near the same thing as making a cheaper knockoff of a body kit. Your not buying a label with a body kit. Unless you buy a knockoff and run around with like Vertex stickers on your ride.

Then you’re just false claiming. Anyway who cares.
So, If fake Louis make shallow people feel better about what they wear, knock off kits...........? Whats the difference? Real is real and fake is fake no matter what it is. False claims? I don't think so. I was going off what you stated. I'm not here to start a war, it is just my .02 cents bro.
Old 08-23-08, 09:57 AM
stock_sc
Pole Position

the problem with that analogy is that louis vuitton constantly comes up with new designs every year/ season. yes they copy it and by the time it comes out its already out of season or style. all those bags have a huge mark up. yes the counterfeit companys takes some of their profit away but not to a point where it will put them out of business. there is also the factor if a girl is caught as having a fake where she claims it as real she will be very embarrassed. her life would feel its over. heres the real question. when was the last time a company made a new aero part for our cars? its hard as it is to find company's willing to make any parts for our cars. im just happy someone is giving us the option to have something of a choice. i do stand by the saying you get what u pay for. if i were to buy a cheap part i dont expect to much from it. with that said i dont remember anytime in the near past any one making an aero part for us. when was the last time someone made aero parts for our car? truth be told were not gonna be anywhere near the top for priorities for aero part manufactures. the only way for cars to be a priority is if it was the main car for like fast and the furious (sad to say) or some other car flick and demand for our cars grew. just my .02
Old 08-23-08, 10:17 AM
HELLAFLUSH
Lead Lap

This is not going anywhere. Have a happy Saturday everyone!!!
Old 08-23-08, 10:28 AM
HELLAFLUSH
Lead Lap

I knew you were going to reply to this thread! I'll stick to my opinion. Lets get back on topic. I'll stay out lol!
Old 08-23-08, 12:07 PM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Anything new for a pretty much dead market of SC3/400, i appreciate whether it is fake, real, crappy, or whatever.
Old 08-23-08, 12:57 PM
reamemiya
Pole Position

It's dead for a reason...
Old 08-23-08, 01:15 PM
gadgetSC
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by reamemiya
It's dead for a reason...
Because the car has been out of production for 8 years and most SC owners want everything dirt cheap.

Quick Reply: Karmotion Carbon Fiber "Vega" 92-96 front lip, now available