SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Attn Body kit experts

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-05, 02:38 PM
1JZSC
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by roo
You're up to 5 posts now...Troll. You're right about one thing, you don't ask stupid questions, you just make stupid posts. I wish I was 16...those days are far past but you still have time litte man, now run out and play before the street lights come on.
Do you mean LITTLE?

First "***" and now "panties?" You're so intimidating...what was the other one? Ah yes..."cool guy." What ever shall I do with this amazing verbal assualt by Someone is obviously not getting laid.
What verbal assult? Who is trying to intimidate you? Nice try.

So Cal is where most of the Japanese tuning industry is in the U.S. It's just a fact. When you are living in the epicenter of the industry outside of Japan, it's only natural to be more informed about the industry. I see highly tuned japanese sports cars everyday, you're lucky to see a Japanese sports car period.
Yet I am the one throwing around ingnorant hate. What the hell do you think people dive here? Trucks? I don't live on a farm.

You seem to have a problem with the word touge being used but it's very commonplace among tuners in so cal.
It's thrown around by a lot of ricers here too. Just because JDM wannabe's throw it around everyday makes it cool huh? Just like D1 is cool. A lot of shops in Cali are set up around these kids too. Dori Dori! Yea!

Oh really? You got me there but you seem to have short term memory...
Look guy, I made a comparison/generalization here, much as you have been to me. If I am some kind of truck driving, see one Japanese sports car a week guy, you must be gay. It is no secret that there is a SIGNIFICANT gay population in Cali. Like going to south beach in Miami and saying there are no gays there either.

yes peace, what this forum has so long as ignorant internet gangsta wannabes like your self aren't involved.
Gangsta wannabe? If anyone is pulling eThug life it's you.
Old 07-31-05, 05:12 PM
roo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1JZSC
Do you mean LITTLE?

What verbal assult? Who is trying to intimidate you? Nice try.

Yet I am the one throwing around ingnorant hate. What the hell do you think people dive here? Trucks? I don't live on a farm.

It's thrown around by a lot of ricers here too. Just because JDM wannabe's throw it around everyday makes it cool huh? Just like D1 is cool. A lot of shops in Cali are set up around these kids too. Dori Dori! Yea!

Look guy, I made a comparison/generalization here, much as you have been to me. If I am some kind of truck driving, see one Japanese sports car a week guy, you must be gay. It is no secret that there is a SIGNIFICANT gay population in Cali. Like going to south beach in Miami and saying there are no gays there either.

Gangsta wannabe? If anyone is pulling eThug life it's you.
What happened to "peace?" This is getting really old. Drop it and get back to more important things.

Last edited by roo; 07-31-05 at 05:18 PM.
Old 05-09-06, 06:37 AM
lava
Driver School Candidate

Default S - T - F - U

Just S - T - F - U
Your one of those all around hatters in denial.
Old 05-09-06, 07:57 PM
LeXuSrAcIn
Lexus Test Driver

Do you know how old this thread is????
Old 05-09-06, 08:29 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

LOL.. This is GREAT I enjoyed reading this over. Brought back alot of good memories lol.

Hey roo, do you have any updated pictures of your SC? I want to see how far you've come since the beginning of this thread.
Old 05-09-06, 08:52 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Idrewfelix
LOL.. This is GREAT I enjoyed reading this over. Brought back alot of good memories lol.

Hey roo, do you have any updated pictures of your SC? I want to see how far you've come since the beginning of this thread.
Oh, I'm sure Roo will show a little refreshment to this forum sooner or later.