SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Vip Sc300 ??

Old 04-04-05, 08:38 AM
Goldark
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vip Sc300 ??

Is there such thing as VIP style SC300s out there?
or is that only for the GS/LS models?
Old 04-04-05, 08:54 AM
Vegassc400
Lexus Champion

VIP style is mostly for sedans. I have yet to see any VIP coupes.
Old 04-04-05, 09:45 AM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Goldark
Is there such thing as VIP style SC300s out there?
or is that only for the GS/LS models?
There will never be a legit VIP Soarer- since VIPcars in japan are not by the way they are styled, but rather by the type of car they are- these are the cars accepted by VIPcar Clubs-

The Soarer, SC3/4 can be VIP styled though- as long as you try to achieve a low, wide, and classy look. This is difficult with our car though, because most low and wide SC's are drift cars, so wheel choice, wheel fittment, and body styling are very important.

If I could have anything I want, I would have a SC on Canovers, 19X10 et20 front and 19X12 et17 on a SC, with custom flares, and full Barramundy Kit. - that would be VIPstyle

I do have a few pics of VIP Styled SC's

-Here is a SC that some here have seen... It has custom flares, wide, low offset wheels, classy lines, and is LOW

-Here is a custom widebody soarer in Australia that has Fabulous Wheels. If you know anything about VIPcars, then you know about Fabulous- they make some of the nicest stuff out there- and their wheels increase your VIP points!!! BTW- look at how wide and the low offset- Everyone remember this- we can run wide low offset wheels on the SC... its hard for most people in the US to grasp... I will delve into that more when the container gets here from Japan

-The Inspection Soarer. This car could go a bit lower, but is a great example of a VIP Style SC. The rectangular fogs (seen on many VIP Car fronts), the classy lines of the aftermarket bumper, sides, and rear, the wide wheels with lip, etc all help give this car a VIP Style

So remember thos of you wishing to give you car a bit of VIP status the key words are, low, wide and classy-

Car should look low, wide, and classy
Wheel size should be wide, offset should be low and the look should be classy
Old 04-04-05, 11:48 AM
Goldark
Lexus Test Driver

great post sc400texas
thatnks!
Old 04-05-05, 03:00 PM
AME_VIP
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree that you can have a VIP styled SC but it won't be a vipcar.
Who cares though just like was said, wide low offset wheels and very low stance! these are key

Nice pics. I love fabulous wheels but I think they should have gone one size larger ?

If you guys wanna learn more check out www.vipstylecars.com
Old 04-05-05, 03:34 PM
technol
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sc400texas
There will never be a legit VIP Soarer- since VIPcars in japan are not by the way they are styled, but rather by the type of car they are- these are the cars accepted by VIPcar Clubs-

The Soarer, SC3/4 can be VIP styled though- as long as you try to achieve a low, wide, and classy look. This is difficult with our car though, because most low and wide SC's are drift cars, so wheel choice, wheel fittment, and body styling are very important.

If I could have anything I want, I would have a SC on Canovers, 19X10 et20 front and 19X12 et17 on a SC, with custom flares, and full Barramundy Kit. - that would be VIPstyle

I do have a few pics of VIP Styled SC's

-Here is a SC that some here have seen... It has custom flares, wide, low offset wheels, classy lines, and is LOW

-Here is a custom widebody soarer in Australia that has Fabulous Wheels. If you know anything about VIPcars, then you know about Fabulous- they make some of the nicest stuff out there- and their wheels increase your VIP points!!! BTW- look at how wide and the low offset- Everyone remember this- we can run wide low offset wheels on the SC... its hard for most people in the US to grasp... I will delve into that more when the container gets here from Japan

-The Inspection Soarer. This car could go a bit lower, but is a great example of a VIP Style SC. The rectangular fogs (seen on many VIP Car fronts), the classy lines of the aftermarket bumper, sides, and rear, the wide wheels with lip, etc all help give this car a VIP Style

So remember thos of you wishing to give you car a bit of VIP status the key words are, low, wide and classy-

Car should look low, wide, and classy
Wheel size should be wide, offset should be low and the look should be classy

do you have any more pics of that custom widebody its hot!
Old 04-05-05, 04:40 PM
ummagawd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

whoa... thats the first SC with wheels like mine... (the inspector SC) But not the same finish... and he got me on the offsets