SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

fuse box relocation questions.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-13, 12:11 AM
grumpi300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuse box relocation questions.

hey there clublexus. hows it going this fine evening.
anyways, i'm out in vegas and my cars been down for a couple months and i figured i should do a wire tuck/fuse box relocation while its down to get things looking nice for when i want to modify and for when it runs again. (that'll actually be right when i'm done with this wire tuck.)
anyways, idk if i'm doing this wire tuck the way other people do it or not, but i'm actually taking apart all the loom and conduit of the engine bay that is attatched to wires that need to go to the trunk.
well when taking apart the engine bay loom, i was removing things like cruise control and wiper fluid reservoir. i dont recall if i took off any extra parts but now there are two wires inside my engine bay that dont go to the fuse box. i've been looking through my whole engine bay to find where these wires go and i cant find anything. i know i cut them because they have cuts not tears. so i messed up by not labeling but i need help finding out where these go. heres som pics of where the wires start out.

this is the kicker panel on the passenger side. the two specific wires i'm looking for are the black and orange, and a white with 2 gray dots. both appear to be 16 gauge. i know theres one 18 gauge that comes from the ecu connector that goes to the fuse box, but not this thicker black and orange one. the 18 gauge white with 2 gray dots on it goes to the mg clt relay. but the thicker 16 guage white with 2 gray dots doesnt go there either. please help.
Old 11-15-13, 06:54 AM
VEGAS2JSC
Rookie

how you doing man i live in vegas good to see more and more vegas poeple as i look through here . not sure where those wires go but im very intrigued on doing a fuse box relocation. whys your car down?
Old 11-15-13, 07:45 AM
grumpi300
Lead Lap

Short story, ecu connector is loose. I need to take out all the terminals and pop out the locking tabs. If I were you I wouldn't do it the way I'm doing it. lol. I removed my interior, trunk and engine looms all to blend them in. It's taking forever. Haha.