addienicho
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is such a great comment.
Old 11-06-13, 07:39 PM
SPLiFFY
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL. Welcome to my SC's progress thread Addie loll.... Get out of here now you're making me feel bad with your beastin IS. :'(

SC, how dare you post that in this forum D: Jk, the first gen LS's are actually really nice. I didn't know they were so popular among ClubLexus until I went to the event. Lol..
Old 08-14-15, 10:36 AM
SPLiFFY
Driver

Default I'm Alive!!

Hello CL Fam!

I haven't died, nor has my love for my SC. I have been busy with growing up, work and college. I just wanted to post a few pictures of Lexi now.

Through the past 2 years my 95 is now at 142k and going strong. Only big issues I had were oil leaks, air conditioning and replacing the seals (valve cover gasket). I have a wonderful boyfriend who has been fixing my SC and teaching me along the way. It's been quite the journey. I'm still a novice but I'm learning oil changes, changing tires and adding fluids lol. I felt pretty accomplished because I got my boyfriend an exhaust and helped him install it. Does that mean I'm certified to work on cars now?

Physically the hood and front bumper were changed, I got back my 6ks (they went out) and I got IS300 wheels for my college graduation gift. Vossen CV3s are out of the question for me but I'm please with the way they look on the SC. What can I say, I really do keep it 300

Next I'm working with my boyfriend and our crew to prep for our two big meets coming up. We plan on stripping the interior and getting that cleaned up. Long term I'd like many things but school is my priority at the moment.

Here's a few pictures for now. Thanks to everyone who I've met along the way here and those who I see locally!

Old 08-14-15, 01:57 PM
InLyneTrbo
Pole Position

Oh damn, I thought I recognized this SC (well the lexaholic sticker is what helped me recognize it). I'm 2JAYZEEFTW on IG. Glad to see your build here on the forums!
Old 08-14-15, 04:09 PM
SPLiFFY
Driver

Originally Posted by InLyneTrbo
Oh damn, I thought I recognized this SC (well the lexaholic sticker is what helped me recognize it). I'm 2JAYZEEFTW on IG. Glad to see your build here on the forums!
lolol! Herrow! Yes I am very active on IG. Haha I recognize you just by your IG name. So nice to meet you on here! Thank you for viewing! *fangirling because I got recognized*
Old 02-25-16, 08:34 AM
SPLiFFY
Driver

Hello

I know it's been a while. ONCE AGAIN I've been busy with being an adult and such. So much has changed to Lexi since then, I thought I would update you all.

I've grown up so much with this car, it's crazy. I swear my boyfriend loves my SC as much as I do. He has done so much and I am learning a lot about cars from him too.

Since my last posts I'm almost to 149k. I got a Tanabe Exhaust and a 12 in Pyle sub installed. Andy gutted my interior for me and I finally got to give my full interior a good scrubbing. Also I got a rear spoiler which just adds to the cuteness. We also took off the old tint and re-did that since the bubbles were so bad. IT'S SO GREAT TO SEE AGAIN. I know these are little things, but they make me so happy

Mechanical wise, everything has been going fairly well. My only issue now is that when I brake, I press the pedal but it just isn't functioning how it should. Even though my foot is fully on the pedal, I still find that the car is creeping forward. We're just trying to figure that out, advice is welcome! Andy spoiled me and got me Alpine door speakers, so I'm just waiting for another amp for him to finish the installation so we can put the interior back together.

I'm very active on Instagram so all my pictures of Lexi are there. I'm also active at the car meets/shows if you are in the Central FL area. Just trying to get ready for car show season.

A few months ago, I started a little group called TeamHolic. I made it so everyone has the name (____)holic so we are united as a group but we still have our individuality of what we are addicted to. That's why I'm a Lexaholic It's only 5 of us for now but we sure enjoy posting up together. I always dream that one day that group will get large. I was thinking of making decals and sending them out for them to represent. I hate seeing unique cars getting lost in huge crews just to represent a big name. I want people to be in a crew, but their car sticks out as much as it deserves to be. I hope that makes sense.

Other than working on the SC, we work on Andy's accord and the other holic cars I'm also happy to say that Andy recently bought a 280z so we will be busy with that very soon! I'm so happy we both have our dream cars. I'll have to do a progress thread on that somewhere lol.

ANYWAYS. If anyone would like to see pictures, you can check my IG or I'll post here if you'd like. Here's a video to entertain you. That's my cousin in the video lol. Have a great day!

Old 02-29-16, 12:12 PM
InLyneTrbo
Pole Position

Lol @ the backfire surprise-face he made
Old 03-03-16, 11:05 AM
SPLiFFY
Driver

Originally Posted by InLyneTrbo
Lol @ the backfire surprise-face he made
Hahahaha thanks And jeez you have a lot pending installs. O_O Maybe one day I'll get there LOL.