SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Velocityball's annual check in. Now with Wide Body and 345 rear tires!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-13, 01:53 PM
VelocityBall
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
Management is everything. Just clearing management out of a business and replacing the brass with good people makes the whole thing work.
I couldn't have worded it better. When someone gets pulled from a project and also has to try and follow someone else's work, it is nearly impossible.

It is no secret that once titan had my money they let the car sit for months at a time. They do this with lots of their customers. Neglect.
Old 07-31-13, 01:55 PM
VelocityBall
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2jzmk3
I always find this funny when you say things like this... The idiots that screwed up the wiring, you would think you would never have them touch the car again, yet the exact same person who worked on it then, is working on It now. So just think of how you word it. i understand you are mad at Nero for whatever you reasons are. But the facts dont lie boss. Darin/John worked on you car at Titan, Darin/John worked on your car at DD. same two people working on the car and you are saying the outcome is different because......

Props to doug, he is awesome, he does fantastic work and he does everything for all my cars/trucks.

And darin has always been great at what he does.

SC looks awesome with that rear tire. Glad you finally have it back home, and can finally enjoy it, i was beginito think you never wanted it back. it was here, then dougs, then darins, then the paint, then darins then dougs, lol
I didn't specify wiring, although there were some issues with the fuel pump wiring and rad fan wiring but that was done at titan AFTER Darin had quit... Do you know something I don't about it!?
Darin and John were NOT the only people at titan that worked on my car. You know this, and you know it was, and still is, a problem with titan. When more than one person is working on a car, and the communication between them is poor(management) , you are inevitably going to have issues. There is only one person to blame when things like this occur, the head of the snake. I won't even get into how long my car sat at titan, when it could have easily been finished.
Darin didn't have the car running 30deg timing under boost and a charge pipe hanging loose like it was when Nero told me to come get it. Darin had left titan long before that. I can post up a picture of that shortly ;-) like I said, it was very unprofessional how I was treated at titan. I was very patient for over a YEAR while they tried to fix my car. In the end I was told to come get it because titan could not get the car running properly . :-\

Also I forgot to give John a big thank you as well! I'm sure he has as much blood, sweat, and curse words in my car as I do.

Thanks for the compliment. I saw your ride at DD a while back. Wow you have done an amazing job with that Supra! Bravo sir.

Last edited by VelocityBall; 07-31-13 at 05:24 PM.