SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

SC400 quantum-auto swap

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-13, 11:00 AM
Studiogeek
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by xxtoobsxx
Dang...I sold my swap stuff to buy theirs. I guess I'll go with 1uzfeswapkit.com now. Way cheaper too
Damn, they'd better sort this out quickly. This is a pretty tight community that they NEED!

Silly to blow it.....
Old 05-22-13, 03:13 PM
Whoareu
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ive emailed 1uzfeswapkit.com they told me 2-3 to ship. i asked them question and right away they answer. I had a question on what clutch i should buy with in 2 hours they told me the info i need and part number from act. Now that's customer service. Not like quantum where i cant even get a simple reply. Now i have to call my credit card and have them investigate for fraud or wtf. MAN ALL I WANT IS MY PARTS.
Old 05-23-13, 01:48 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Any word yet? I hope it works out for you man.
Old 05-23-13, 02:15 PM
Whoareu
Driver

still waiting on parts or email reply or refund. HAS ME DEAD N THE WATER HERE. Doesnt reply to my emails. Ill give it til after memorial day holiday then i will call my cc company and explain to them what happened. So they can deal with the refund. WHAT A HEADACHE . THE MESSED UP PART IS THAT I DID DO MY RESEARCH AND I DID EMAIL BEFORE ORDERING. WHEN IT CAME DOWN TO ORDERING AND PAYING FOR PARTS FAST RESPONSE BUT WHEN IT CAME DOWN TO WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE DONE OR AND ESTIMATE ON DELIVERY TIME I DONT GET ANYTHING.

CLUBLEXUS HAS BEEN MY THERAPY FOR THIS LOL
Old 05-23-13, 02:41 PM
Midengtoy
Lead Lap

Wow isn't that redphoenix and bart guy pretty close to Quantum Auto? I'm surprised no one has chimed in yet or even tried to help. I know Quantum Auto frequents this forum because this is their niche. I hope everything works out for you. It always sucks waiting for stuff but hey I waited 6 months for my coilovers and 4 months for my Work wheels but they always responded to my emails/phone calls.
Old 05-23-13, 02:59 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

I might have jay or Jake's number...ill check
Old 05-23-13, 03:17 PM
Whoareu
Driver

I really appreciate every ones support. Any help would be good. I think redpheonix no longer associates with them. I dont mind the wait its just the no communication part is what gets me. Its not like the parts are cheap. I also do know its made to order but come on 5 weeks now. 2 weeks ago they told me the " dropped and shipped the quarter master so u should be receiving 1 week tops.

Henry,

I just read your email from yesterday, and your two emails from today. I apologize I wasn't able to respond to you sooner. At the time that you paid for your order, I had just sold out of flywheels. I put my order in with the machine shop to have more flywheels made the same day that you placed your original order. Typically I see a turn around from 1-3 weeks from the machine shop. After you placed your order, I contacted the machine shop again, and the turn around time they gave me, was what I relayed on to you. I contacted them today, and they are expecting them to be done for my by the end of the week. I apologize that the turn around time was not as accurate as you would have hoped. I would like to mention, that on the website, it does say "2 to 4 weeks" on delivery. This product is mostly made to order, and I do not stock a lot of the items, because they are expensive, do not sell in bulk, and there is not much of a margin made on the product to warrent stocking everything. The quartermaster was dropped shipped, you should recieve it by Friday. I emailed the wholesaler for a tracking number, when I get that I can forward it on if you if you want it.

Mark

this is the last email i got on 05/7/13
Old 05-25-13, 05:28 PM
Whoareu
Driver

Update!!!!!!
Finally got a tracking number so I checked it said delivered 5/10/13 signed by me wtf

I call ups and they gave me the address which was wrong they gave me the name which was wrong my name is henry ramirez they delivered to duarte calif to henry Torres I Live in los Angeles ups told me contact seller prob gave u wrong tracking

What a nightmare!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-13, 06:22 PM
SC4Paulo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

thats real shady, i honestly hope you figure this out!
Old 05-25-13, 10:01 PM
KahnBB6

Received 1,216 Likes on 854 Posts

Uh... wow. I've been keeping my eye on the Quantum Auto guys as well. Good to keep in mind if I ever decide to buy from them. I'm sorry this has happened to you, OP. I've played the waiting game too and it's the no communication plus bad communication that do not a repeat customer make.

Hopefully they will get you the correct information after Monday. Their timing to screw up tracking numbers couldn't be worse though :/
Old 05-26-13, 12:32 AM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Whoareu
Update!!!!!!
Finally got a tracking number so I checked it said delivered 5/10/13 signed by me wtf

I call ups and they gave me the address which was wrong they gave me the name which was wrong my name is henry ramirez they delivered to duarte calif to henry Torres I Live in los Angeles ups told me contact seller prob gave u wrong tracking

What a nightmare!!!!!!!!!
Wow thats ridiculous!
Old 05-26-13, 09:08 AM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

call your credit card issuer and dispute the charge. that sounds really shady.
Old 06-05-13, 01:00 PM
Whoareu
Driver

Desputing charge w credit card man what a ****en pain man. F#@k quantum auto. I hope they give me my money back that **** hurts man. Hard work money for sum scum bag company I know I've seen plenty swap here with them but man. I need money asap so I can order from 1uzfeswap.com quick my car been sitting for almost 2 mo just wating on parts

Once again f#@k quantum auto

This mark character is a joke don't ever ever order from them
Old 06-05-13, 01:25 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Thanks for the thread so others who do research and ever think of buying from those shady people/site know what they are getting into.
Old 06-05-13, 02:20 PM
Quocsc400
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope u get everything sorted out!

Quick Reply: SC400 quantum-auto swap