kez
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

that bimmer is a piece of ART! woooh
Old 09-09-11, 05:07 PM
Klaus
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow that is really cool! Although if my kid ever did that to one of my cars you'd better believe they'd get hot sauce in their mouth
Old 09-09-11, 05:18 PM
Nova
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

car looks sick, where in NJ are u id like to check that out in person. also are you going to the Import alliance baltimore meet?
Old 09-09-11, 05:24 PM
MIGS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

not feelin.

do that to a wall, not an SC.
Old 09-09-11, 05:48 PM
SC400-PHAE
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont mind the haters your thinking outside the box and being unique with your SC if you like it thats all that matters. i wanted to do the same to my lip hood and spoiler.
Old 09-09-11, 06:12 PM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I would never have the ***** to do that to my car. It looks pretty sick though and very different. How will it hold up in the rain or if you go to wash your car?? and i think if you took your car to 5 pointz it would get lost and blend in haha.
Old 09-09-11, 06:49 PM
LEXXIUM
Pole Position

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

^^^^ lol...
That's kool man, I like it! Looks better than the bimmer too. Yo like attention don't you?
Russki da? нет.

Это шутка Товарищ
Old 09-09-11, 07:15 PM
sc5sdanny
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

pretty cool!!! some black t37's would look sweet with that paint
Old 09-09-11, 07:37 PM
JDMJoe239
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive always wanted to do this. but i think you should clear coat it, it would look so sexy with a shiny clear coat.
Old 09-09-11, 08:30 PM
tavarish
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sc4demon
how is the ait front bumper? is it straight bolt on? do you need to make any modifications to make it fit?
Definitely not straight bolt on. You have to drill all the holes for the bolts, and make modifications to the stock side brackets so it will fit, also you have to sand down the holes for the high beams a bit. But other than that, it's good quality. I paid $100 for it, so I can't really complain either way.

Originally Posted by Nova
car looks sick, where in NJ are u id like to check that out in person. also are you going to the Import alliance baltimore meet?
I'm in Elizabeth, but I'll be taking this car to meets and shows when it's done. I'm not sure about the baltimore show, but it's worth a shot.

Originally Posted by tjmhillz
I would never have the ***** to do that to my car. It looks pretty sick though and very different. How will it hold up in the rain or if you go to wash your car?? and i think if you took your car to 5 pointz it would get lost and blend in haha.
Rain is fine. Ironlak is pretty heavy duty stuff, and it's made to be outdoors in the elements. 5points is the first on my list of shoots.

Originally Posted by LEXXIUM
^^^^ lol...
That's kool man, I like it! Looks better than the bimmer too. Yo like attention don't you?
Russki da? нет.

Это шутка Товарищ
Yup, I'm Russian. But to be honest, I'm not sure what the attention is going to be like. That's why I got a daily driver, because I don't want to be that guy in a clown car driving down the street.

Originally Posted by JDMJoe239
ive always wanted to do this. but i think you should clear coat it, it would look so sexy with a shiny clear coat.
I'm not going to do a clear just because I want to have the freedom to change it later on without too much work involved. Plus I wanted it matte rather than semi-gloss. There are lots of imperfections in the paint, and I wanted to show that. The car is a canvas rather than a polished product.
Old 09-09-11, 08:35 PM
BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

Looks sick...so does the E36...so does the Lambo...I want that E36.
Old 09-09-11, 08:55 PM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Asha'man
Love it. Very different, neat execution. I too like the passenger side more than the driver's, but you can definitely tell that it was different artists and not just one person who screwed up one side. Reminds me of the Lambo owned by the kid who inherited a couple of high end dealerships down in Florida.

http://www.lamborghinimiami.com/sharpie_car.htm
I saw that Lambo in MTV's my Super Sweet 16, it was a gift by Timbaland for his son's birthday.
Old 09-09-11, 10:02 PM
LEX_MAN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by tavarish
Yup, I'm Russian. But to be honest, I'm not sure what the attention is going to be like. That's why I got a daily driver, because I don't want to be that guy in a clown car driving down the street.

Molodets bratan, ochen kruto!

Clown car? ...no man dont say that , it looks great.
Old 09-09-11, 10:09 PM
BenStoked
Lead Lap

I was showing this to a buddy of mine, think I'm going to let him use my car as a canvas, too, as a result.
tavarish, I thought your sn looked somewhat familiar, but figured it was because I had seen that name around. I, too dd a maxima, and am always on the .org. probably didn't recognize you because I drive a 3rd gen, and rarely visit the 4th+gen sections.
Old 09-09-11, 11:16 PM
2BENVD
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i respect the time and effort put into this but not my cup of tea, ^ nice to know theirs a handful of nashi slavianski bratwa

Quick Reply: Ever seen an SC300 with 36 colors?