SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Whose SC is this?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-11, 06:11 PM
bleedspeed
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMG its like a horrifying traffic accident you want to look away but you cant! this is a OH snap! thread. kill it please before i look again.
Old 05-05-11, 06:48 PM
scottys209
Pole Position

It's now in Stockton.... Unfortunately
Old 05-05-11, 07:22 PM
FatBrian81
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

All you cali guys should keep tabs on this car to determine its territory and roaming habits, it will be like Where's Waldo.
Old 05-05-11, 08:33 PM
scottys209
Pole Position

Originally Posted by FatBrian81
All you cali guys should keep tabs on this car to determine its territory and roaming habits, it will be like Where's Waldo.
That was taken today at Dameron Hospital.
Old 05-06-11, 12:07 PM
Teal Sc400
Pole Position

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by scottys209
It's now in Stockton.... Unfortunately
My sentiment/feeling...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNeO...eature=related
Old 05-06-11, 12:32 PM
BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hyjaxx
Hahaha! GET SOME! Please please please-someone do this to a mkiv supra with a 6 speed and post it on supra forums. It'd be worth it. They're the only community that would be even more outraged than us by seeing one of their cars turned into a donk.
There would be no more supraforums because all of their brains would explode upon retinal impact.
Old 05-06-11, 07:03 PM
bleedspeed
Lead Lap

haha where's waldos taxi. i love it this needs to be the official sc forum game. lets just hope the owner dont find out and bust a cap.
Old 05-06-11, 07:12 PM
BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bleedspeed
haha where's waldos taxi. i love it this needs to be the official sc forum game. lets just hope the owner dont find out and bust a cap.
He already did in this guys car https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...angsta-yo.html
Old 05-07-11, 12:28 AM
scottys209
Pole Position

Most of the owners of those cars are wannabe gangstas and wouldn't bust a cap in anything. They talk hard, listen to hard music, act hard, and try to look hard, but they are mostly soft. Not saying I'm tough or anything, but most of these guys are punks. Same kind of guys who walk across a street slowly on purpose with attitude while staring you down for inching your car towards them.... When I was younger, and a little more hot-headed than I am now, I used to do a little brake-stand in my Mark VIII and see how quickly they would crap themselves and run, they'd turn around and start talking smack when I'd drive away, I'd jump on the brakes, pop it in reverse and watch them run again.... The "Yea was up, come see ya boi!" stuff would stop spewing out of thier mouthes quickly, I'd just get this deer in headlights "that's a crazy *** white boy" look.

I know I'm gonna get flamed up for "doing a brake stand at someone" and I realized it was stupid, that's why I stopped doing it, again, I was younger, and we all do stupid stuff as kids.

When you live in a city where you see probably 1 out of every 30 cars "donked" or whatever it is, you start to get really sick of those guys, the bay area just kinda shat that style on the rest of NorCal badly, especially Stockton with the cheap housing from the real-estate crash.
Old 05-07-11, 04:35 AM
bleedspeed
Lead Lap

well said scottys. you did a brake stand on em and i pulled out a samurai sword and chased 8 idiots down the street.... literally. 1 skinny white boy chasing 8 thugs. and its true they can really run when they need too... i dont think they would have been nearly as scared if it were a gun i was wielding. but the thought of being decapitated can really make the hardest thug cower like an 80 lb school girl. when anarchy hits the streets i for one will only have a handgun for emergency's only. my weapon of choice is a 40'' razor blade. lol then put on a ninja mask and see who screws with you. jk. or am i?
Old 05-07-11, 12:23 PM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

That looks like a **** and *****!
Old 05-07-11, 02:55 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by hyjaxx
Hahaha! GET SOME! Please please please-someone do this to a mkiv supra with a 6 speed and post it on supra forums. It'd be worth it. They're the only community that would be even more outraged than us by seeing one of their cars turned into a donk.
If I were rich, I'd buy every Supra TT for sale on the Supraforums classifieds and throw 26"s and candy paint on them. They'd probably shut down the forums and the Supra's value would drop lower than the SC's.
Old 05-08-11, 12:02 AM
scottys209
Pole Position

well said scottys. you did a brake stand on em and i pulled out a samurai sword and chased 8 idiots down the street.... literally. 1 skinny white boy chasing 8 thugs. and its true they can really run when they need too... i dont think they would have been nearly as scared if it were a gun i was wielding. but the thought of being decapitated can really make the hardest thug cower like an 80 lb school girl. when anarchy hits the streets i for one will only have a handgun for emergency's only. my weapon of choice is a 40'' razor blade. lol then put on a ninja mask and see who screws with you. jk. or am i?
Holy Crap! Nice man!
Old 05-08-11, 01:01 AM
adl16v
Pole Position

I see a few of these in Palo Alto from time to time. I can hear them coming down the road always bumpin there tweeters..
Old 05-08-11, 11:52 AM
SoarerGold
Rookie

Damn shame

Quick Reply: Whose SC is this?