My Sunday Project.. Teasers.. =)
I have about 5 hours of sunlight to finish them and then mount and adjust lets see if I can get them from this...
Good way to make those foglights into something more useful to light the road.
STEP BY STEP DIY:
HID Blazer Foglights from retrofitsource.com
880 6000k HIDs
Silcon Glue/Rubber Hoses
A Whole DAY of work and beer =)
1) Take your fog lights off your car.. if you dont know how to do this.. search the forums or dont even try this...
2) Prep your projectors you will need to grind off these areas to make sure they fit into the Fog Lights
3) Heat gun or Oven Method your Foglight Lens Off.. 300 degrees for 10min is fine. Take your time nice and slow with a screwdriver to pry em off.
4) Unscrew the old mounting brackets for the halogen bulb
5) We are going to dremel off this interior circle in the Foglight here..
TAKE YOUR TIME HERE AND GO SLOW AND TEST FIT AGAIN.. When you do it right.. the Projector should fit like this..
OPTIONAL: I blacked house my headlights..
6) Reassemble and silcon areas that you need to hide marks to make it securly.. your end results should look like this..
OPTIONAL: Here you have 2 choices... Risk the look with rock chips on the freeway.. or put the stock lens back on to cover your projector...
Cutoff: (The extra light you see on top in the middle is from my TSX not the Fogs... The Fogs overpower my TSX.)
One FOG On..