Old 01-26-10, 11:08 PM
TomLee
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink SC->Space Coupe->Powered By Air

Full tuck, Update 2/7/10:

Trunk setup(not carpeted yet):

Update 2/4/10:

I guess this is actually park height...but the more im getting used to air the lower im driivng. I jus dont know the limits yet so im gradually testing them out. The car isnt done yet. Missing alot of interior, wires everywhere, stance is off. But whatever...it looks pretty decent right now! Now to finish the small things..

Big thanks to Vinh, Long, Francis, Nick, and Tong (sp?) for hleping me get so far on this project.

If your not rock'n wheel gap, then your fitment's pure crap

When I first got her:

Last edited by TomLee; 02-14-10 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-26-10, 11:12 PM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey let's go off-roading this weekend.

I know some good hills we can hit up
Old 01-26-10, 11:27 PM
BigWaveSC
Lead Lap

I'd say thats perfect.
Old 01-27-10, 12:24 AM
Justinizme
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Hil
Hey let's go off-roading this weekend.

I know some good hills we can hit up
Not everything needs to be slammed or lowered to look good...

Sorry if this seems to be aimed at you, which it's not, I am just tired of people, every two seconds complaining about ride height.. What about the people who live in the snow belt here in Ohio who don't want to plow through snow banks and rip off there front end? What about the drivers who see bad roads, or speed bumps in there everyday driving routine? How about the people who enjoy there factory Lexus comfort? There really is no need to lower every SC300/400 on the road... Everyone says they want to be different, but how can everyone be different when all they hear is "Nice 4x4, get some BBS/Volk/Work rims, a lip kit, and get the HUGE offsets".. That's very original, being every car on here consists of at least 2 of those items listed.. Biggest one of them all, what about the people who aren't super loaded and just plain can't afford these overpriced items? And don't say "Don't buy a Lexus then", because I bought mine for $700 with 120k miles on it.. Once again, sorry if this seems to be aimed at you, I assure you it is not.. Just tired of every wheel/suspension/CAR thread, something is posted to where someone says "Hey that doesn't look like every other SC on this board, CHANGE IT!!"...

To the O.P.. Wheels look great!
Old 01-27-10, 12:29 AM
schase
Pole Position

ya sc must b smokin
cuz its high
Old 01-27-10, 12:40 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

^^^ lol

tomlee, did u put stock suspension back on?
Old 01-27-10, 12:44 AM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Justinizme
Ok SERIOUSLY? I'm obviously joking around. I know Tom personally. How many times do I have to be accused of being inconsiderate when I'm trying to joke around with my friend.

And I know what his ACTUAL suspension is, which is why I am playing along with his thread.

Geez.
Old 01-27-10, 12:54 AM
Justinizme
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Hil
Ok SERIOUSLY? I'm obviously joking around. I know Tom personally. How many times do I have to be accused of being inconsiderate when I'm trying to joke around with my friend.

And I know what his ACTUAL suspension is, which is why I am playing along with his thread.

Geez.
I did add in there I was not aiming this towards you, LoL

I was just saying it to be more general.. i understand dicking with a friend.. Tell me tho, how often do you see the reply you used, in other threads? Almost as much as little kids claiming "compressor surge" on youtube turbo videos.. it's getting quite ridiculous.. I was not trying to use you as the example or anything. so no need to be getting all bent out of shape boss
Old 01-27-10, 01:03 AM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

I did add in there I was not aiming this towards you, LoL

I was just saying it to be more general.. i understand dicking with a friend.. Tell me tho, how often do you see the reply you used, in other threads? Almost as much as little kids claiming "compressor surge" on youtube turbo videos.. it's getting quite ridiculous.. I was not trying to use you as the example or anything. so no need to be getting all bent out of shape boss
Well then pick someone else to quote.....................boss.

Tom, when we shooting the vid?? I wanna see yo car
Old 01-27-10, 01:26 AM
chrispy

Received 78 Likes on 37 Posts

That garage looks familiar. Pretty sure my car was in it yesterday.

I might drop by Saturday to check out what's going on with your car.
Old 01-27-10, 03:14 AM
jgdynamics
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry if this seems to be aimed at you, which it's not, I am just tired of people, every two seconds complaining about ride height.. What about the people who live in the snow belt here in Ohio who don't want to plow through snow banks and rip off there front end? What about the drivers who see bad roads, or speed bumps in there everyday driving routine? How about the people who enjoy there factory Lexus comfort? There really is no need to lower every SC300/400 on the road... Everyone says they want to be different, but how can everyone be different when all they hear is "Nice 4x4, get some BBS/Volk/Work rims, a lip kit, and get the HUGE offsets".. That's very original, being every car on here consists of at least 2 of those items listed.. Biggest one of them all, what about the people who aren't super loaded and just plain can't afford these overpriced items? And don't say "Don't buy a Lexus then", because I bought mine for $700 with 120k miles on it.. Once again, sorry if this seems to be aimed at you, I assure you it is not.. Just tired of every wheel/suspension/CAR thread, something is posted to where someone says "Hey that doesn't look like every other SC on this board, CHANGE IT!!"...

To the O.P.. Wheels look great!
umm, i would say it does need to be slammed to look good, if not, then you are like every stock sc... how original is that? I dont really get what your rant is about... i think you are just mad that you cant lower your car due to the roads you drive on. Move out of ohio then, buddy. Even if you said you werent trying to direct it towards Hil, im sure he felt that you were... You cant just go around saying stuff like, " No Offense,pal, but you're an idiot" because, in fact, that is offensive. And saying Go start another thread and put your 2cent rants in there.
Old 01-27-10, 04:04 AM
Toastt
Pole Position

I understand where justinizme is coming from, but I have to also agree with jgdynamics. Being slammed is just the way to go . I can't wait till my SC is slammed.
Old 01-27-10, 04:55 AM
DY3VERSITY
Lexus Test Driver

Glad to see your car out of the shop!
Old 01-27-10, 08:42 AM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

I could fit texas between your tire and fender.
Old 01-27-10, 08:56 AM
SC_coupe
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts

I'm interested in what you did with the fenders....

Quick Reply: New Ride Height