SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Junction Produce Scara's!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-09, 02:51 PM
benxd
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sciethen
Two types of people here: those who don't understand the sexism, and those who do. Those who don't are the typical males in this society, having been told that sleeping around, joking about male superiority, and being strong are good qualities, manly qualities, things which are all well and good.

Those who aren't typical males in this society may see that women are told that sleeping around is *****-some and evil, joking about female superiority is "stupid feminism," and being strong is "butch" and being weak is important for their roll.

But hey, you're all just typical males in a society; you can't help what you perceive or think. It's just the way things are, your mindless blundering and idiotic beliefs you've allowed society to construct FOR you.

If someone made a post like this because a friend of theirs left--but they were black or Hispanic, and you were white, and you made it clear that they were just a (fill in the blank) for screwing you over, how do you think everyone would respond to it? But no, this is okay because society says it's okay. America has evolved along with the rest of the world to tell us that men have different rolls then women, and that our differences are SO DIFFERENT that it's okay to put each other in different rolls.

NO WONDER SHE LEFT YOU for someone else: you're a pig.

All this and you can't stop to wonder WHY this person left you, or why they are as wishy-washy as you portray them. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that her father never affirmed her? That her father ignored her most of her life? Maybe she was abused when she was younger? Wait... sorry, are these concepts too far out there for you or any of the rest of you to grasp?

Maybe if I just laughed along with the rest of you and agreed, then I'd be cool. Yeah, that's what I want: support from the other pigs around me. Hey, if I surround myself with a bunch of swine I won't even know the difference, right? We'll all be cool together.
You should lurk more.

Vinh, Scaras are ugly.
Old 06-13-09, 02:59 PM
Gspec
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Two types of people here: those who don't understand the sexism, and those who do. Those who don't are the typical males in this society, having been told that sleeping around, joking about male superiority, and being strong are good qualities, manly qualities, things which are all well and good.

Those who aren't typical males in this society may see that women are told that sleeping around is *****-some and evil, joking about female superiority is "stupid feminism," and being strong is "butch" and being weak is important for their roll.

But hey, you're all just typical males in a society; you can't help what you perceive or think. It's just the way things are, your mindless blundering and idiotic beliefs you've allowed society to construct FOR you.

If someone made a post like this because a friend of theirs left--but they were black or Hispanic, and you were white, and you made it clear that they were just a (fill in the blank) for screwing you over, how do you think everyone would respond to it? But no, this is okay because society says it's okay. America has evolved along with the rest of the world to tell us that men have different rolls then women, and that our differences are SO DIFFERENT that it's okay to put each other in different rolls.

All this and you can't stop to wonder WHY this person left you, or why they are as wishy-washy as you portray them. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that her father never affirmed her? That her father ignored her most of her life? Maybe she was abused when she was younger? Wait... sorry, are these concepts too far out there for you or any of the rest of you to grasp?

Maybe if I just laughed along with the rest of you and agreed, then I'd be cool. Yeah, that's what I want: support from the other pigs around me. Hey, if I surround myself with a bunch of swine I won't even know the difference, right? We'll all be cool together.
Well said.

I'm not even gonna bother with the op.
Old 06-13-09, 07:18 PM
TomLee
Lexus Champion

Make that Three. Those who think they are so superior and take everything so seriously. Your the worst of the three. Antagonizing people here is really gonna make a difference huh? I despise people like you. Seriously, its a car forum man, no one really cars about your views on sexism. Not just that but, if were all just typical males on here with "idiotic" beliefs, why even bother posting here. We don't live in a perfect society, and we never will. Learn to accept that there will be "idiots" out there, and just learn to live with it.

Who are you to say what is "typical"? Society has changed so much just over the last 100 years. Are you saying these guys are the roots of female mockery, anti-feminism, women haters? The world has had populations with male superiority for 1000's of years and so much has been reversed lately. Positive change is coming man, but preaching this kind of stuff and calling people out on a car forum, that's just retarded.

Dude, She came back........and she brought goodies. If Vinh messed up, do you think SHE would buy him gifts? I think it'd be the other way around.

No need to wonder why, I thought it was clear that she just wanted a bigger ****, and Vinh's obviously prevailed

No even if you were a pig, we still wouldn't like you.

Wuv You<3

Vinh: But honestly, you are a pig. I love it when we get all muddy in the pig pen together. I picked up a silver 2GS4 today. Getting it wrapped Tuesday I think.
Old 06-13-09, 07:51 PM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Okay, so back to these wheels..lol..If I wanted politics, I would turn C-Span or MSNBC. I came here to read about cars..eh em..err, LEXUS's..because we all know SC's/Soarers are more than just "cars."

Anyway, I like both sets. Just chiming in my .02 cents. Carry on.
Old 06-13-09, 07:54 PM
Luvmy350
Lead Lap

Does she want a girlfriend??? I can use some nice wheels

Originally Posted by vinh
Well my girlfriend left me a while ago for some dbag with a BMW. She found out that his ***** was much smaller than mine so she decided to come back to me. Now normally i would not be having anything of that sort but she came back with gifts!!! These gifts i present to you are the wheels pictures below. Some may call me stupid/materialistic/shallow/dumb/easily bought, but whatever i got me some JP Scara's!!!

Also i did not sell my old wheels as these ones were free. Here is a picture of my old setup

This experience has only reinforced my motto of only dating hot girls with extreme amounts of money
Old 06-14-09, 04:15 AM
ill roller
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This thread is hilarious... The woman backstabs the guy only to come back to him with gifts, and he's the pig. hahahaha. Anyone who would turn down Scaras is a liar and a pig themselves for being so foolish.

Originally Posted by vinh
haha a drift car with scara's. That would definitely turn some heads over in the pit. You should run some AME CX's or WX's on your car. Something with a fat lip and in diamond cut finish. Endless/AME is having a warehouse sale soon (or maybe its going on right now) and the wheels are going to be insanely cheap.
I have been dreaming about some WX's forever, but I'm leaning more towards just buying something cheap for drift spares for now since money is tight... Once things are going better for me I'll be going for something lippy in stupid sizing.
Old 06-14-09, 10:13 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

wow some ppl on here just type too damn much THIS IS A CAR FORUM go talk about sexism on the bravo threads or lifetime channel threads damn. Wheels are sick man in whatever way you got them
Old 06-14-09, 11:17 AM
Black Fire
Lead Lap

This is kinda lame if you think about it. The girl leaves him, it does not work out so she comes back with a set of rims that match his car perfectly? Hmmm... everyone likes stories, but keep it believable please.
Old 06-14-09, 03:03 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I find it funny that captain save a ho really believes he's fighting for womens causes and is more intelligent than the rest of us, litle bugga took a class on psychology of human sexuality and is all of a sudden an ambassador for the vagina brigade.

The girl left him, came back to him and bought him a gift, everyones reading wayyyy too much into this.

Btw vinh, very nice I likey, I still think the ame cx and work are the better look for ur car. Funny how we were talking about getting the scaras for my gs and all of a sudden she got them for u, she must of been paying attention... I deserve royalties.... if she ends up getting u the sdmrl2's then u owe me big time!
Old 06-14-09, 03:11 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Fire
This is kinda lame if you think about it. The girl leaves him, it does not work out so she comes back with a set of rims that match his car perfectly? Hmmm... everyone likes stories, but keep it believable please.
Girls aren't as dumb as u think, believe it or not some of them are actually car literate. Maybe its a california thing but plenty of women here with cars they've put together that would put plenty of us to shame from offset to track setups..... *sigh*
Old 06-14-09, 04:50 PM
SickSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

looks pretty damn sick
Old 06-14-09, 11:51 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

Thank you Sciethen for your input and advice. After reading your comment and doing my extensive Wikipedia research on the subject i have come to the conclusion that you are in fact a better person than I am. I'll be sure to give her your contact information so you can enlighten her as well about sexism in the car forum community.
Old 06-14-09, 11:56 PM
QwkSC
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
wow some ppl on here just type too damn much THIS IS A CAR FORUM go talk about sexism on the bravo threads or lifetime channel threads damn. Wheels are sick man in whatever way you got them
lol @ lifetime channel
Old 06-15-09, 12:09 AM
TroySC300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never seen nor heard of scaras before but they are damn sexy on that car!
Old 06-15-09, 01:24 AM
chrispy

Received 78 Likes on 37 Posts

Scaras suck. Vinh, you didn't come over on Friday.

LOL @ this thread.

Quick Reply: Junction Produce Scara's!!