i hope our cars aren't becoming the next 240's
forreal lol every ones starting to jump on scs
Old 07-24-08, 09:22 AM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dinhNER
forreal lol every ones starting to jump on scs
That's the unfortunate nature of this lifestyle...the more these cars (or any other car for this matter) are exposed, their popularity increases. It was bound to happen. I'll embrace it simply because these cars are still rare and they'll always look better than a 240 imo...
Old 07-24-08, 09:43 AM
SClean4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

like the purple paint and can't help but to love your CCW Classics and gray color would like to have CCW Classics someday, too
Old 07-24-08, 09:50 AM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

His car needs fogs, a grill and an FMIC. *Of course that FMIC must be functional .
Old 07-24-08, 02:37 PM
TecnoSmurf
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So why isn't tldriver signed up for the meet?
Old 07-24-08, 04:07 PM
TLDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by tuterz
looks good.. btw...are those scotts old door panels.. ?
Thanks, No these door panels aren't the ones Scott was selling. Something that wasn't shown in the pictures was the driver side door panel, because it is completely missing. LOL I am still waiting for it from a member on here.

Originally Posted by StiCk3
i think that front end would look a lot sexier with an intercooler up there...otherwise it's looking pretty good!
The intercooler will be there some day. I just need to finish the interior and some little touch ups around the car and it will be there with time.

Originally Posted by product.sc
wow thats really touchy... haha im gald for you guys for sticking with it till now and beyond, no sarcasim. as for the sc's, very good jobs on both! keeping them clean!
I think I met him and his fam back in the early 90's. Shoot lets just say it was back in the day when Snoop was being played on MTV with Gin and Juice. LOL
Originally Posted by roy1928
i hope our cars aren't becoming the next 240's
Well even if people start to look for them and modify them... it's all going to depend on the type of people who are purchasing and modding them. I am not coming to this car from a Civic or 240. The last car that I was driving around was a 2003 3.2TL that I purchased new. Now I am able to support myself financially this was bought as project. I have always liked to be different then a lot of people and this car being pretty rare... I picked it up.

Originally Posted by 1985zcar
Grey one is super hot, I can't stand the bodykit on the purple one...SO overdone. bleh.
SC400Dude has always had a clean car. From back when he had his gold SC400 until now. All I know is that I didn't want to get a clone of his car.
Originally Posted by Baoser
grill, fogs, and intercooler to complete the front other than that looks good
Thank you, I'm still in the process of getting everything together. Once I do all that I will post it up.
Originally Posted by SC400Dude
That's the unfortunate nature of this lifestyle...the more these cars (or any other car for this matter) are exposed, their popularity increases. It was bound to happen. I'll embrace it simply because these cars are still rare and they'll always look better than a 240 imo...
Thanks dude! I still look up to you, your car and your over all knowledge. You were pretty much my older brother as well.

Originally Posted by TecnoSmurf
So why isn't tldriver signed up for the meet?
I didn't know there was a meet coming up soon. If I'm in town I will try to go.
Old 07-24-08, 08:26 PM
roy1928
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just meant that a lot of people are starting to get sc's, and what i can't stand about it is they're being like some of those "budget" 240 owners where they'll only get cheapy parts on their cars. can't stand those type of owners of 240's especially when its done in the sc community. cmon now it's a lexus, don't be cheap and ruin it
Old 07-24-08, 08:40 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

i just meant that a lot of people are starting to get sc's, and what i can't stand about it is they're being like some of those "budget" 240 owners where they'll only get cheapy parts on their cars. can't stand those type of owners of 240's especially when its done in the sc community. cmon now it's a lexus, don't be cheap and ruin it
I absolutely agree with you man...But I think my buddy purchased the kit before he consulted with me...LoL...I'm pretty sure he'll be changing it up later(It always happens...)

I was guilty of the same thing on my last car...But with my gray one, only the best parts are applied.
Old 07-24-08, 08:57 PM
TLDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Understandable I didn't do any research and I needed a front bumper. I just picked up the kit instead.