Browse all: Tires and Wheels Guide
Print Wikipost

****Official Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for SC300/SC400****

Old 04-19-05, 07:20 PM
sc4canada
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitekids
Based on the fitment of the other wheels on this topic you should know it will look like a total pile of crap.
1) there are only 3 Other people who posted that have 19s.... the pic of DX3's car is with 8" wide all way around and +45 ..., Rscott shaved fenders with a +37 rears and the fronts are +39, and Topsecret shaved rear fenders with +42 on a 19X10 but the 19X8.5 +37 front's seemed ok..... So I don't see how your comment was of any help to my specific question... which was about the fronts being really pushed in and not necessarily the rears.... So next time you want to post a response to someone asking a specific question YOU have no idea how to answer PROPERLY and be helpfull, please just don't.

2) If the wheels are good quality they will not look like a "pile of crap" because it might not be flush and they are about +/- 6 off....

Thanks
Old 04-20-05, 08:32 AM
SolShinobi
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bump

Can anyone assist with my question? Patiently waiting....
Old 04-20-05, 10:11 AM
MongolKhan
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SolShinobi
Can anyone assist with my question? Patiently waiting....
Go with +24 all around.
Old 04-20-05, 11:24 AM
SolShinobi
Rookie

Default Uhm....

Those offsets aren't listed in the Volk Fitment guide.

Thanks though.
Old 04-20-05, 11:31 AM
mrshabo
Lexus Test Driver

There seems to be an error on my stats. They are +32 in the front and 36+ in the rear. I actually haven't tried to put the rims on with the car dropped yet. I haven't tried this yet because it looks awfully close. The rear tire is a 30 profile not the 25 that was posted. I also haven't rolled the fenders/shaved them yet lol.
Old 04-20-05, 11:32 AM
indelible
Lexus Test Driver

I didn't see this one covered so i'll ask away.

I am planning on 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 Volk SF Challenge. I have a SC300 so just trying to figure out the maximum amount of lip i can get. I am fine with rolling the fenders. I have seen the charts but here's the catch....I plan to also upgrade my brakes to Supra TT units front and rear.

Any help i can get would be greatly appreciated as i am ready to buy now and they are waiting on me for offsets since i'm so **** about it lol.

I'm planning to get the same size but Work Meister S1 2 Piece rims, I'm having trouble deciding offset too. I'm also planning to do a brake upgrade. Work doesn't have charts though since they're custom. Let me know what you get SolShinobi so I can have some idea of what offset I should get. I'm not going to order the rims for at least another 3 months.
Old 04-20-05, 11:45 AM
SolShinobi
Rookie

Offsets given are as follows....

9 1/2   width

Disk A______Disk B
+3________+11  
+15_______+23  
+28_______+36  
+40_______+48

10 1/2 width

Disk A_______Disk B

-17________-9
+3________+11  
+15 ______ +23
+28 ______ +36  

Dosen't show what you suggested so i'll assume your kidding. Thanks though for trying to help.Edited for clarity.

Last edited by SolShinobi; 04-20-05 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Clarity
The following users liked this post:
jmarque7 (12-21-21)
Old 04-20-05, 12:05 PM
SolShinobi
Rookie

Originally Posted by indelible
I'm planning to get the same size but Work Meister S1 2 Piece rims, I'm having trouble deciding offset too. I'm also planning to do a brake upgrade. Work doesn't have charts though since they're custom. Let me know what you get SolShinobi so I can have some idea of what offset I should get. I'm not going to order the rims for at least another 3 months.

Ok will do.

BTW....The link to the offset guide ...

http://www.work-wheels.co.jp/wheels/...st2p/mst2p.pdf

Link to the link before that one to the actual page.

http://www.work-wheels.co.jp/wheels/...2p/mst2p.html#

Hope that helps. At least a starting point.
Old 04-20-05, 12:36 PM
indelible
Lexus Test Driver

Ok will do.

BTW....The link to the offset guide ...

http://www.work-wheels.co.jp/wheels/...st2p/mst2p.pdf

Link to the link before that one to the actual page.

http://www.work-wheels.co.jp/wheels/...2p/mst2p.html#

Hope that helps. At least a starting point.

Thanks, much help to me.
Old 04-20-05, 02:01 PM
SolShinobi
Rookie

Default Ok....

I did find this much but still a problem

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...19x9.5+19x10.5

Sc400on20s stated:

"the front and back have a +43 offset and both are maxed out towards the inside.

I running a 235/35/19 in the front and a 275/30/19 in the rear, I could've ran a 245 but I like the streched japan look. I would drop it alittle but the dam front scrapes everything.

I didn't have to roll the front fenders. by the look of it I'm pretty sure that a 19x10 could fit."

Now my problem is that i don't show these offsets for Volk fitment lol and his front with a tire that would normally go on it would rub with that offset. I don't know if this helps or confuses me more. Maybe more clarity with the rear but front with this width?????
Old 04-20-05, 02:44 PM
Nitekids
Rookie

Originally Posted by sc4canada
1) there are only 3 Other people who posted that have 19s.... the pic of DX3's car is with 8" wide all way around and +45 ..., Rscott shaved fenders with a +37 rears and the fronts are +39, and Topsecret shaved rear fenders with +42 on a 19X10 but the 19X8.5 +37 front's seemed ok..... So I don't see how your comment was of any help to my specific question... which was about the fronts being really pushed in and not necessarily the rears.... So next time you want to post a response to someone asking a specific question YOU have no idea how to answer PROPERLY and be helpfull, please just don't.

2) If the wheels are good quality they will not look like a "pile of crap" because it might not be flush and they are about +/- 6 off....

Thanks
Again people on here are too concered about wheel diameter then a fitment of their wheel. Which is the more important aspect of making a car/wheel/tirecombo look good. A well fitting 18 inch wheel for instance always look better then a conservative fitting 19 inch wheel. Anyways to answer your question your "19's yO" will look like crap. I would suggest selling them and ordering wheels w/ a lower offset. The width you chose is fine but the offset is well. Not. Front I would say in the 20's and the rear around the same seeming you aren't one whom is ready to do somethign really agressive for your car but more for the standard fitting wheel that does not require much modification.
Old 04-20-05, 03:36 PM
RobSoVIP
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im not going to release my offsets, but I will be pimping some Works that should require some fender "work".

The cat has been let out of the bag, now how about Work gets those wheels to me!!!
Old 04-20-05, 03:42 PM
indelible
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sc400texas
Im not going to release my offsets, but I will be pimping some Works that should require some fender "work".

The cat has been let out of the bag, now how about Work gets those wheels to me!!!
Let us know when you're done
Old 04-20-05, 06:59 PM
sc4canada
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Nitekids
Again people on here are too concered about wheel diameter then a fitment of their wheel. Which is the more important aspect of making a car/wheel/tirecombo look good. A well fitting 18 inch wheel for instance always look better then a conservative fitting 19 inch wheel. Anyways to answer your question your "19's yO" will look like crap. I would suggest selling them and ordering wheels w/ a lower offset. The width you chose is fine but the offset is well. Not. Front I would say in the 20's and the rear around the same seeming you aren't one whom is ready to do somethign really agressive for your car but more for the standard fitting wheel that does not require much modification.

Thank you... Now THAT was helpfull, I appreciate it. The wheels are not bought yet. Those offsets I originally posted are the recomended supra fitment. .. I will just probably go +37 front... and +39 or +38 rears... You are right .... I don't wna tto do something like mod fenders.... Topsecret's wheels don't seem pushed in at all and he's high 30s...

Thanks.
Old 04-21-05, 01:46 PM
Nitekids
Rookie

I didn't see this one covered so i'll ask away.

I am planning on 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 Volk SF Challenge. I have a SC300 so just trying to figure out the maximum amount of lip i can get. I am fine with rolling the fenders. I have seen the charts but here's the catch....I plan to also upgrade my brakes to Supra TT units front and rear.

Any help i can get would be greatly appreciated as i am ready to buy now and they are waiting on me for offsets since i'm so **** about it lol.
What are you using as far as suspension?

I just looked at the spec chart and this is what I would go if it were me.

Front 19x9.5 +15 (Disk A)and camber it about -3 or so to get it under the fender Use a 225/35/19

Rear 19x10.5 +23 or +11(if you are feeling adventurous)(Disk B) Roll the fender and/or pull it and use a 255/35/19 on it or so

Hopefully you have some suspension that can make this look right

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ****Official Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for SC300/SC400****