SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Pics of My SC from the DUB Show..

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-01, 11:16 AM
MySCzToOPHaT

Hi everyone, I jus stumbled onto this site and i must say this has to be THE best Lexus site I have ever found.. Anyway, here are a few pics of my 93 SC300 from the last DUB show.. The car won for best Lexus and got 3rd place in the Luxury class.. enjoy
Attached Images  
Old 05-30-01, 11:23 AM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Thumbs up

Congrads!!! Tight Ride!!! Your car is on the thread "Pics of my car before and after" threade starter "Hoops"...

What kit is that on your ride? I like that kit not to wild.... Is the susp. stock on those large rims...?

Is your interior stock as well?

Nice SC guy!!!

Last edited by The Ikon; 05-30-01 at 12:05 PM.
Old 05-30-01, 11:33 AM
MySCzToOPHaT

Thanks Ikon...The wheels are 19 inch Lowenhart LD1s 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear. I have Eibach Springs on there... The kit i found an Carisma's web site at http://www.carismaautotec.com/ but if your interested in it.. I am also the VP at JT Autostyle and you or anyone is more then welcome to order parts from my company.
Old 05-30-01, 12:16 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Question

What's your web address and tele#? Is your kit an Erebuni kit as suggested in the other thread "pics of my car before and after" ...?

Old 05-30-01, 12:30 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Discount

MySCz, would u consider giving a Clublexus discount or anything?
P.S. What is ur websites address
Old 05-30-01, 12:41 PM
MySCzToOPHaT

our company's web site is www.jtautostyle.com our # here is (626) 571-2636..call and ask for mike. I'm not too sure who made that kit, I got it from one of my wholesale shops. I'll be more then happy to give club lexus members a discount. I have to apologize tho..the discount may not be as big because our company only makes kits for hondas and acuras.. Lexus kits have to be ordered. If i'm not here just leave a message or e-mail me at jtautoca@firstworld.net
Old 05-30-01, 01:00 PM
relapse
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh man, that shop is nice

a few weeks ago, my friend pasted me pics of that accord with skyline headlights and is taillights, i just gotta say, that's really clean

you gotta hook up my sc too!
Old 05-30-01, 01:12 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

MySCz, like the Knight Rider theme song on ur website. Y isn't ur SC posted under the Toyota/Lexus link?
Old 05-30-01, 01:19 PM
MySCzToOPHaT

haha... We just finished my car about a month ago, we havent had a chance to put my car up on there yet...relapse, jus let me know what ever you need and i'll see what I can do....
Old 05-30-01, 01:58 PM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default charcoal headlights!!

how did you get your headlights to be that darker charcoal color?
that looks really tite since it matches your paint job.

Tony
Old 05-30-01, 03:22 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Lightbulb Nice Web site...

Tony, I also like the slightly tinted headlights on his color car.

Hey, post your picture "blown up" like on the other thread... also an interior pic of the audio(if it's custom)...

Last edited by The Ikon; 05-30-01 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-30-01, 04:06 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The kit is by Erebuni...style #451...

http://www.erebuni.net/ge/lexsc.htm

It's $1071 retail...I don't know how good the quality of their kits are (only seen them already installed on cars) but they are a notorious knock-off manufacturer of body kits. This kit though looks nice and it's inexpensive.
Old 05-30-01, 05:13 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Default erebuni!

no offense to erebuni lovers,manaray those kits are ****, my friend owns a body shop and he said they fit like crap and takes some bodywork to get them on and they make tons of knock off.

by the way nice ride myscztoophat
Old 05-31-01, 04:56 AM
hoops_24
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One more kick in the ***** for you.

I think the car looks overstyled. Don't you think 18" rims would make the car look less "squatted" The kit and lowering make the car resemble one of those boy racers with the chinese writing on the side. I just think a Lex should be left alone with only mild styling cues.

I do like the tinted headlights though. Is that 50% tint applied to the inner headlight housing. Looks sweet.

BTW, I've had my nuts kicked in too, so get used to it on this forum. That's what makes it so nice!

Last edited by hoops_24; 05-31-01 at 05:00 AM.
Old 05-31-01, 07:10 AM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Good Day all....

Hoops IMO this is a nice kit not overly styled at all. AS you said "Mild" styling cues... This kit is not "that" more aggressive than a 97-00 SC body, the front is a little lower that's it JMO. 19" wheels would be my maximum on a car as well, but I think "18 may be perfect for a day to day comuter.... Hell some people say 17" is their max, as they say, if you can afford the tires... "to each it's own."

Plus, when an After Market company is trying to promote their products/car/magazine, the team must market their product(it this case a car/accessories) to it's potential buyers profile(s)<age, sex, demographics, current "trend", style forecast, etc.> Have you been to a real "CAR SHOW" lately, you must compete and a stock car will not win a "True Car Show" unless it is an "Antique car show."

I understand the purpose of certain applications to cars. Sometime we can get carried away with our addiction of the most unique car kit... or the fastest car... or the loudest car audio... or the biggest/shine wheels...

Car enthusiast are a very compulsive breed, when it comes to our toy of choice.:eek:

This is a Phat SC!!! So Hoops keep your feet off his ball, your are not his "LADY"... He may like it ruff, you never know...

The Ikon

Quick Reply: Pics of My SC from the DUB Show..