SC400 Grounding Kits

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-15, 10:32 AM
megamax
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by setwire
cheunsta

i think the vlamos bushings were $1000.00 cdn delivered to my door here in canada.
This included all control arm bushing , upper and lower, front and rear the steering arm bushings as well.

If you like the luxury aspects of your lexus then don't even think about buying the daizen bushings.
They are urethane and will not deliver anywhere near a luxury ride. And may become a squeaking disaster in less than a year.
If you are a hot rod type of guy and don't care about quiet and luxury ride then go for the daizen urethane bushing.
If you want to maintain the factory luxury ride of your sc and the quietness of luxury then consider the vlamos bushings.
There is several threads on this forum discussing the pros and cons of urethane bushings and the vlamos oem rubber bushings.
I only know that the vlamos bushing will give you the original luxury and feel of the car and i have had no problems with them since i installed them.

No lubricating when the squeaks start, there is no squeaks after 1 year and i don't believe ther ever will be.
Vlamos bushings are the only way to go.

This is just my personal taste and experience.

I am sure other here will not agree with me.

It is a matter of personal preferences.

Rob

anyone have any grounding updates??