CA 2005 rx 330 for sale

Old 09-30-16, 01:10 PM
captstp
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post SOLD 2005 rx 330 for sale

SOLD

JAPAN Built 2005 RX 330 IN CALIFORNIA

If you are in the market for a JAPAN built 2005 RX 330, you are in luck. This has been my personal vehicle since December 2008. The RX was purchased by me for my personal vehicle, because I felt this vehicle would be the safest to transport my family. This RX was purchased from Longo Lexus in El Monte. It is the 1st Lexus I purchased from Longo. A great dealership.
Two owner, I am the second owner.
Non-smoker
No towing
Normal use

WHY BUY A VEHICLE FROM AN INDIVIDUAL INSTEAD OF A DEALER?

While there is certainly nothing inherently wrong with buying from a dealer, there are advantages to buying from an individual.
You get to actually meet the person who owned and cared for the car.
You are not paying the markup that a dealer has added to the vehicle (this car, with this mileage would easily be listed over $10,000)

HOW THE CAR WAS USED AND CARED FOR

Important Point To Consider: This car was purchased CPO, not leased! I paid cash for the car with the intent of keeping it for many years. Now, why is that important? When a car is leased, the lessee drives the car off of the dealer lot knowing that they will most likely turn the car in at the end of the lease. There is NO sense of ownership in the car. NO sense of investment. NO motivation or incentive to go the extra mile to care for the car.

I am a "car guy" so I enjoy taking care of my cars and motorcycles. The RX has been kept washed, waxed and the leather surfaces cleaned and treated on a regular basis and a clear bra installed on the front to protect the finish. Oil and filter changed every 5,000 miles. I last changed both air filters at about 110,000 miles. The tires have about 2,000 miles on them (I think, I will have to verify that one). The tires were purchased and installed at COSTCO.

Important Point To Consider: This car was built in Japan, not Canada. I point that out because in 2005 Lexus built some RXs in Canada and there were reports of quality issues. These issues have since been resolved, but if you are buying a 2005 model you should ALWAYS look for one that was built in Japan. You can tell by the VIN number of the vehicle. If the first letter/number is "J", then it was built in Japan

There is no doubt in my mind that this vehicle, if cared for properly.. I know of several people with more than 200,000 miles on their Lexus vehicles. These are amazing cars.

Last edited by captstp; 10-06-16 at 05:45 PM. Reason: sold