Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > RX350 / 330/ 300 / 400H / 450H Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

FS: 2010 RX450h - 28,500 miles, CPO, Excellent Condition! Rare Aurora White Pearl!

Old 12-13-13, 01:52 PM   #1
hybridlexy
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)

Default FS: 2010 RX450h - 28,500 miles, CPO, Excellent Condition! Rare Aurora White Pearl!

Hello CL!

I am selling my 2010 Lexus RX450h hyrbid SUV with only approximately 28,500 miles.

I purchased this as a Certified Pre Owned from a local Lexus dealership here in Missouri, and there is two full years of Lexus warranty left - it's covers pretty much everything! This car drives fantastic! V6 hybrid gives you the best of the hybrid technology, but also excellent power for when you need it! It has a full service history from the local Lexus dealerships, zero accidents, meticulously maintained and cared for! We do not have children or pets, and the interior is like brand new!

My car has all the bells and whistles, and everything works flawlessly!
-all wheel drive
-perfect light grey leather interior
-navigation GPS
-keyless entry and push start ignition
-both heated and cooling seats, power adjustments all around
-bluetooth and USB connectivity
-Lexus Enform (you can talk to someone, ask for directions, and they can input the address directly into the RX's GPS!)
-moonroof
-3M clear shield applied to front and side mirrors for added chip protection
-back up camera, beeping sensors
-power up and down truck
-much more!

My RX450h is in one of the rarest colors, Aurora White Pearl, which was only produced in 2010.

When driving city roads, it's always fun to see that you are achieving 40, 50, 60 and even 99.9 MPGs!!

I am sure I've missed additional items, so feel free to email with any questions or to set up a viewing!

Again, this is a private sale - clear title and all that other fun stuff. I'm not sure how to post photos here…but if you're interested, PM me your email and I'll be happy to send!

Would love to be in the $38k range…

Thanks!
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
hybridlexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-13, 01:52 PM