2000 RX 300 for sale Dallas, Texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-04, 07:55 PM
LexFanatic
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 RX 300 for sale Dallas, Texas

I am in need of selling my car. I'm in a bind and have no choice. I love my burnished gold RX 300 and have taken impeccable care of it.

I have the carfax report, the service records from my Lexus dealer where all regular scheduled maintenance has been taken care of, and even the original sticker showing all the added features. It has the premium package with upgraded chrome wheels, c.d. changer, moonroof, TRAC, heated seats, less than 40,000 miles on it and more!

You would be hard pressed to find a privately owned RX in better shape. No kids have been inside, very few people have even sat in the back seat. Non smoker and original owner. I just listed it in AutoTrader.com for $24,500 next to the others for $26,995 with more miles and less options.

I will consider all reasonable offers.

Please call and come take a look, you will not be disappointed. I live in Dallas and work in Plano. Call for appt. 214.876.7488 or E-mail me for pics - corys_business@yahoo.com
Old 07-04-04, 10:43 PM
TexRB
Driver School Candidate

Have you tried CarMax? There is one on Plano Pkwy between Preston & Coit. They are very good on buy bids. Go to www.kbb.com & enter the data on trade in value for your car. Rate it as "good" & that should be pretty close to the price Carmax offers. It will save you the hassle of selling it.
Old 07-05-04, 08:41 AM
LexFanatic
Driver School Candidate

Default Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion. I did take it to that Carmax, actually. They were running a little low to the kbb. I have looked and bought several cars before and as the kbb is a good guide, I have yet to find a vehicle in really good condition for the price they quote. I figured I should at least get the kbb quoted price as this car really is in beautiful shape. Unfortunately, the market isn't to great in this area right now, I guess. I have had 10 calls or so, but only one person actually made the appointment they made. That was just for curiosity sake, I guess as his budget was not near the range it needed to be. I'm convinced that if someone who is truly looking to buy this model car looks at it, they will be impressed and know that they are getting a great value. I have lowered my price to $22,900 in the interest of selling it. I love the car, but the tide of layoffs that recently took place is beginning to control my financial decisions. It only takes one person, I keep telling myself.

Thanks again!

Cory