RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

rx350 liftgate not latching

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-14, 09:21 PM
gaga
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi 4482 and everyone..update...twice now they came out from corporate to check for the issue and twice the letters they sent me made no reference to the problem. they took forever to get back..i was waiting until i heard back before responding to the threads here..they cannot understand ENGLISH...i spelled out the air flow issues..the fellow said he understood and yet the letter reference a totally different issue which had nothing to do with the gate not securing because of the air pressure build up..still dealing with corporate and shortly i will be wrapping my poor little car like a lemon if i cannot get and help from corporate or the dealer..i am sure it will be a sight to behold..it took two months for the letter they sent to arrive..i dont want to go into details but oh my goodness..such a disappointment in how they handle customers with a problem...

ps the a/c needs to stop smelling like rotten eggs its making my daughter sick to her stomach..yes yes i know we are supposed to use the fresh air vent.. great design hun? will ask them to change the filter..see if that helps..i was talking about that months ago..if you nag them they dont like it if you dont they dont fix it.
Old 07-23-14, 12:00 PM
sc400
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Have you seen your psychiatrist lately? I read through your posts and they all seemed made-up to me. First you claim the car has 6k miles. Then 3k miles in another. Then all the pressure craps that don't make sense. Then the drilling. Do you really own the rx at all or are you here just to rile up the RX owners?
Old 07-23-14, 12:13 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sc400
Have you seen your psychiatrist lately? I read through your posts and they all seemed made-up to me. First you claim the car has 6k miles. Then 3k miles in another. Then all the pressure craps that don't make sense. Then the drilling. Do you really own the rx at all or are you here just to rile up the RX owners?
lol it's not worth the warning that Anita is going to be forced to give you. Agree that I don't see the point of this thread at all or the multiple directions it has taken. Not one picture or piece of document substantiating any claims made or contact with Lexus and only serving to see how far we can stay within the rules by replying.
Old 07-23-14, 02:16 PM
Cruiter

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Unbelivable thread

OK, I've sort of been AWOL for a while and just read this thread (most of it anyway). Halfway through the 1st page I had to get a glass of red wine 'cuz I needed an excuse for the buzz my head was getting. I don't think the 3rd glass is going to be constructive in wrapping my head around all of this so....

I'm going to 'temporarily' close the thread. Gaga, to re-open the thread I'd like for you to PM me that you have photos to post of what happens (showing the loaded rear area). I am curious as to what and how much is in there because as someone else mentioned, this thread is starting to (well it's already started) have a perceived credibility issue. And please so I can understand if you PM me, use proper punctuation and caps. I wasn't raised in California and apparently need that to understand.

Also, there is no official Lexus person on here offering you advice so all the responses are from other Lexus owners just like myself just trying to make some sense of all this and offer personal opinions and advice. If you want official words, You'll have to deal with Corporate and your dealer.

I think I will pour that third glass now